Chapter 1

Coruscant - Two Minutes After Attack

Fire was everywhere.  The landing pad was in shambles. The ship was no more than a flaming wreck. People were dead and dying all around her in the smoky haze.

She was lying in the middle of it all, thrown to the ground by the blast. The acrid smoke burned in her nose. Everything else was muffled by the intense ringing in her ears.

"Senator!" A voice came drifting through the haze in her mind. "Senator, are you alright?"

Commander Fox helped her to her feet.

"Senator Chuchi, we need to get you out of here."

Trer Campaign - Day 26

Fire was everywhere. The landing pad was in shambles. The ship was no more than a flaming wreck. People were dead and dying all around him in the smoky haze.

He was lying in the middle of it all, thrown to the ground by the blast. The acrid smoke burned in his nose. Everything else was muffled by the intense ringing in his ears.

"General!"  A voice came drifting through the haze in his mind. "General, are you alright?"

Commander Fang helped him to his feet.

"General Sarn, we need to get out of here."

Jethro Sarn tried to shake the fog from his head.

"The droids have breached the eastern and southern fronts! They're on top of us!"

Jethro came back to reality. He had pulled troops from the western front to aid in his drive towards the capital. A move that had spectacularly backfired. Before he could even begin the push, the weakened western front had crumbled under a new droid offensive. 

Not wanting to accept surrender, Jethro had refused to evacuate and sent the second company out to meet the advancing units. 

Only when they had been completely wiped out had Jethro relented and ordered an evacuation of all troops. By then it was too late. Jethro and the 333rd Attack Battalion had been surrounded, with the droid army quickly coming closer and closer.

Now they were breaching the base itself.

"Sir, what do we do?!"

Jethro looked at the carnage around them, then to the sky. Somewhere above them, the Republic's navy was engaged with Separatist forces in a desperate battle to send air support.

He ignited his lightsaber, its blue blade burning with his determination.

"Hold the line."

"Sir, what line?"

"Form one! We have to hold out until air support arrives!"

Fang went into action immediately. Springing into the fight and issuing orders.

"Form up at the front gates! Hold the line!"

Wave after endless wave came forth as Jethro and what was left of his men struggled to hold them back.

"Sir, we can't hold out!"

Jethro continued to deflect bolts back at the formations emerging from the forest beyond.

"Then let's go out with style!"

Fang leapt on top of a piece of debris and fired into the advancing army with his twin blaster pistols.

"For the Republic!"

Jethro leapt up alongside him and echoed his cry.

"For the Republic!"