Chapter 3

Y/n woke up in the train again.

"Y/n?" Pansy asked.

"Huh?" Y/n said.

"You fell asleep." Drako said.

"O-oh," y/n stuttered. That was just a dream? Y/n thought.

Y/n wasn't able to look at Drako the same ever again. After that dream, how he got her into detention. It was all his fault.

Y/n turned to the window and sobbed quietly.

"Y/n?" Drako asked.

She sobbed, "it's all your fault Drako I don't ever want to see you again!"

"Wtf?" Drako turned to Pansy as Y/n stormed out of the compartment.

***

Y/n sat into another compartment and realized where she was. Y/n was sitting with the golden trio.

"U- u- um, hi." Y/n stuttered.

"Hi, I'm Hermione!" Hermione stuck her hand out and Y/n's trembling hand shook it.

"I'm y-y/n."

Rob whispered to Harry, "Who tf is this mf and why tf is she fcking here?"

Harry replied, "idfk."

Ron whispered again, "she a slytherin omg ew."

Y/n heard that part and tears flooded her eyes, "Y-you h-h-h-hate s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-slytherin? Well you are a fcking blood traitor."

Ron gasped, she was such a baddie. But Harry just stared at her, taking in all her baddie personality. She is such a crackhead baddie. Harry thought.

"Hey!" Hermione said, "It's rude to say that."

"Mudblood." Y/n spat.

Hermione got so mad and pointed her finger as a sign for Y/n to get out.

Y/n scoffed and then left, she went to an empty compartment and didn't notice Harry follow her.

"H-h-Harry?" Y/n said.

"Y/n pls teach me your way of the bad bleeps" he begged.

"No filthy halfblood." Y/n's isn't care that his parents were dead, hers were too. She should be the chosen one. So y/n stomped on Harry until he was a caterpillar and left him there.

A/n: hi guys I hope u really liked this chapter and I'm sorry if it was bad because my dads coworkers sons friends aunts neighbors half brothers fish died. so yeah 😭😭😭😭😭🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 pls write nice things and listen to the song I put while reading the chapter.