Chapter 5

Harry got detention too and would be there with y/n and Drako.

It was finally detention time and y/n walked to the transfiguration classroom where they would clean desks. Y/n tripped and fell. Harry caught her, he was so much taller than y/n who was only -2'5 feet tall.

"Are you going to detention too?" He asked.

"Ya duh." Y/n rolled her eyes like a baddie.

"Remember what happened on the train?" He asked and y/n nodded, "you stink and I hate you and you are a good bleep not a bad bleep hahahahah and you are not a baddie and you always smell like hippo poop."

Y/n's ocean blue beluga whale beach sky blue moon blue pretty light dark blue nice uncommon and beautiful blue eyes flooded with really hot tears, "wa" she cried and ducked her thumb.

They arrived at detention and opened the door, Drako was already there.

"Yo wassup." Drako said coolly.

"Hey." Y/n cried and screamed and cried and sobbed like a baddie.

"Wtf is wrong with you get help." Drako spat.

He's so hawt y/n thought.

"Haha yeah cry y/n!!" Harry laughed at y/n.

Drako rammed into Harry and they started fighting a lot and punched each other and there was so much blood and y/n screamed.

"Drako stop! This isn't you! Look at me! You know me!" Y/n pleaded, no, she was definitely not a pick me girl.

"Girl stfu do I look like I give a damn? This is my chance to beat up my shitty enemy so go fall in a pit and die." Drako yelled at her between punches.

Y/n ran out with butterflies in her stomach wait no nvm she was just hungry lolz.

Y/n got to her dorm with Pansy inside, "Pansy omg I just finished detention and Drako was soooooo flirting with me."

"When tf did I ask mf?" Pansy said.

"It was sooooo cute and him and Harry were fighting over me omgg."

"Ew the half blood scar boy?"

"They are so romantic🥺🥺"

"GIRL BYE." And Pansy turned off the lights and went to sleep.

Y/n started to cry, "p-p-p-Pansy w-w-where are you going?"

"Sadly nowhere, if I could I would have left years ago bitch."

Y/n then started to hum her favorite song:
Oh I'm a gummy bear
Yes I'm a gummy bear
Oh I'm a yummy bunny whatever the lyrics are gummy bear
Sjejwjfjghwjdjfj gummy pop
Anckvkbkrwifkrie gummy pop
Andjeuwjxjdjsj yum yum
Andjejdjfrj yum yum...

Outside y/n's dorm, Drako listened to her angelic singing voice, "jeez," he whispered to himself, "Simon Crowell would kill her if he heard that."

A/n WASSUP GUYS OMG PANSY IS SO SUPPORTIVE🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 AND WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE LOVE TRIANGLE😘😘😘😘💔💔💔💔❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 I REALLY LIKE THIS CHAPTER MAKE SURE TO LISTEN TO THE SOUND BECAUSE ITS MY FAVORITE SONG 💃💃💃💃💃✨✨✨☝️☝️☝️☝️