y/n summer holiday special 🤪

*in honor of 1k reads, i present, the y/n summer holiday special

"hi y/n darling bestie lovie bub😁😁" y/ns mom greeted her at platform 9 3/4

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT MUDBLOOD!!!" y/n spat back.

but y/n forgot.

her parents were dead 🥺😢💚🐍

everyone looked at y/n for yelling at nobody especially the muggles.

one muggle named silly eiylash said, "what is a mudblood and stream bad guy."

"I AM HAIR OF SLITHERING BEWARE 😈😈😈" y/n said cunningly abitiously like a true slithering.

"omg babygorl hottie?? 😘" y/n heard someone say.

she turned around and it was dracko.

"omg dracko these people are bullying me 🥺🥺🥺" y/n fell over and sobbed cutely so cute kawaii adorable.

dracko fumed because hes hot and protective, "DONT BE MEAN TO MY BABYGORL GUYS😡😡😡😡😡"

"or what?" a man walked out of the watching crowd.

it was....

guztin beliver-beaver 🦫

"omg guztin i love your song yummy it is so good 😍😍" dracko admired guztins hot bod (it wasnt as hot as hottie drackos though because he is slithering king of hot 🤪)

"I SAID OR WHAT😡😡😡😡😡"

dracko got mad that his idol was yelling at hin so he charged, it took 3858788381949581395929101049596848382747282968381838485 dumble-hagrid-dragon-potter-hermione-malfoy-ron-hippo-giraffe-cows to hold him back. dracko broke free because hes so strong and goes to the hoggywarts gym 😍 he attacked guztin and killed him.

"omg dracko you are so nice thank you 😆😆😍😍😝😝😅😅😌😌" y/n said in her beautiful voice.

dracko looked her in the eyes and they stared for a while.

"dracko why are you looking at me? im so insecure of my beautiful skinny legend body white american big booty and flawless skin that is smooth and voluminous gorgeous wavy smooth long blonde pretty blonde hair and gorgeous beluga blue whale blue eyes. im so imperfect 🥺🥺😩😩😩😩💔💔💔💔😢😢😢"

"babygorl your perfect ily pls hmu baby 🥵🥵🥵😘😘😘😘😎😎😎"

"d-d-d-d-daddy?"

"what babygorl 😘" dracko moved closer to her.

"no i thought i saw my dad. what dracko?🤨🙄" y/n rolled her eyes.

"you need to be punished 😈😈" dracko smirked.

"i-i-i-i-i d-d-didnt d-d-d-do a-an-a-anything dracko 🥺🥺🥺😓😓."

a police walked over to them, "you guys need to leave pls 🙄"

"HELP DADDY DRACKO THIS MAN ABUSES ME SO HARD OW OW IT HURTS DRACKO I NEED HELP PLEASE DADDY HELP DADDY DADDY ILY DRACKO PLEASE IT HURTS I CANT TAKE THE PAIN STOP ABUSING ME SIR OW DADDY HELP!!!! 😱😱😱😱😢😢😢😖😖😖😖😖💔💔💔💔" y/n cried out.

dracko chopped the police up with his ninja blender, "i saved u babygorl 🥵😍"

"thank you daddy dracko 💚🥺" y/n said.

then they french kissed like camel cabeyo and lawn brendas 🥺

a/n i hope you liked it 🥺🥺🥺🥺 he is so protective and hot 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥺🥺🥺😢😢😢 they are so cute together 🥰🥰🥰🥰i feel bad for y/n because shes insecure like me 😭😭😭😢😢😢😢💔💔💔💔