Chapter 13

I have decided that I will continue with this story and make remake or something similar to this.

Y/n was trying to get rid of the sword, he tried to bury it, drop it in water, throw it, and stick it into a tree, but all it did was comeback to him.

Y/n: "What is happening, is this thing cursed?" He questioned.

The blade started to melt into his arm as it made a mark into his hands. He was confused but he tried to pay no attention to it. He heard something running towards him as he turned around to see a beowolf charging towards him, he rolled out of the way making his body twitch in pain.

Y/n: "This isn't good, my body is still injured, I have to-." The wolf jumped onto him.

He pushed away it's mouth from biting him, but it was getting closer and closer. "Get off!" He yelled as he then felt of surge of power, black lightning shocked the grimm as it flew into a tree. He got up and looked at his hand, he was surprised to see his electricity had changed color.

Y/n: "How? It must be because of that sword, it felt amazing." He said as black sparks came from his hands.

The grimm charged at him again, he was ready as he used his claws and lightning to cut in it's stomach instantly killing it. The ash from the grimm was sucked into the mark in Y/n's palm, he was confused but felt that his injuries was getting better.

Y/n: "This is... great but I still feel the pain." He said as he headed home. (I can't tell no one this, not even Qrow.) He thought.

Raven: (That's interesting, very interesting.) She thought as she flew ahead of him.

She landed on a  tree and turned into her human form, she waited until he got close to ambush.

Y/n: (I wonder what's-.) He was interrupted of his thoughts as Raven jumped down and kicked him to the ground.

He was trying to get up but he still felt weak.

Raven: "Speak your last words." She said as she pointed her blade towards him.

Y/n: "What do you have against me?!" He yelled at her.

Raven: "..." She didn't know what to say.

Y/n: "I done nothing to you, so why treat me like this?" She looked away from his eyes and lowered her blade.

He took the chance to kick her blade away and crawl away. He turned to see that she didn't move, she looked bothered.

(I could run or kill her right now, but if I do kill her I would be worse than what she is.) He thought as he then began to walk away from her.

Raven: "I don't know..." She said as he stopped and turned his head to her.

"What do you mean you don't know?" He questioned. "You tried to kill me when I was younger by feeding me to a grimm!" He yelled.

Raven: "I... wanted you... to become the son I never had." She said as he was surprised but still angry. "When it didn't work out like how I thought it would, I tried to force it by being tough on you, but that didn't work either."

Y/n didn't feel angry, he felt pitiful for her.

Raven: "I tried killing you so you wouldn't be a burden for anyone else."

Y/n: "You're a sick person." He said as he began to walk away.

He stopped and looked back at her, "That won't justify anything." He said.

Raven: "I know." She then charged towards him.

She swiped her blade at his chest trying to hit him, he was able to dodged them almost getting cut because of his injuries slowing him down.

Third Person PoV

Y/n got hit as his aura broke, he struggled to stand as Raven walked towards him.

Raven: (I'm sorry Y/n, it shouldn't have come to this.)

He hunched over as black smoke was coming from his body. Raven saw this as she backed away, she stood guard getting ready for what was to come. His eye color changed to pure black and half the side of his hair turned black while the other stayed the same. He reached his hand out as the sword reappeared, once he grabbed it he instantly charged towards her. His sword hit her sword as the black electricity shocked her through the sword, she fell to the ground.

Raven: "What the hell?" She said as she got up, she saw that the sword changed into a yo-yo. "It can change."

He quickly wrapped it around her body and sent an electric current to her, it was too late as she was shocked by it. She felt a little pain but felt her body was getting weaker.

Raven: (He's draining my aura!) She then broke free and ran towards him.

She then punched him in the face and then stabbed him in the stomach.

"I'm sorry... Y/n, it's my fault this happening." She said as she grabbed his head and pulled him closer.

He then grabbed the blade pulling it in deeper, he then grabbed her neck and slammed her to the ground. They looked at each other in the eyes, Raven saw that his eyes was red, she tried to pull the blade out but he stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

Y/n: "I'll kill... you... all." He whispered as he let go and fell on the ground.

Raven got up from the ground rubbing her neck, she pulled the blade out and saw that his wound start healing.

Raven: "So all this from a weapon, his semblance is lightning control, it was blue now it's black. I don't know what he can fully do with the lightning but he is a handful... I was wrong all those years, thought he was worthless but he actually isn't." She then grabbed him and lay him next to a tree.

She tried to open a portal but was too weak to do so, she sat next to him and sighed.

Raven: "Guess I'm stuck here with you."

*Time Skip*

Y/n woken up to see Raven sleep next to him.

Y/n: "What the?!" He yelled waking her up. "What do you want?"

Raven: "Calm down I was just sleeping."

Y/n: "We was fighting, what happened you tried to kill me."

Raven: "You don't remember?" She asked as he shook his head. "Well I could have killed when you passed out, but before that your hair changed to black along your eyes."

Y/n: "Why didn't you kill me?" He asked.

Raven: "Because... I wanted to apologize, for what I did to you, I thought less of you like you was scum. But you wasn't, I should have seen that sooner- where did he go?!" She said realizing that he already bad left. "I didn't hear him leave."

Y/n was walking back to the house, he chuckled and thought about the power he obtained.

Y/n: "With this power, I can avenge them, I can kill whoever sent the attack on Beacon along the White Fang." He said with a menacing smile. "No one can stop me."