Chapter 3 Beacon

When I was done burying him, I left to the city, it was raining very hard along the way, it was a good thing so the blood could wash off my hands. I was walking into a random direction no where to go, until I saw a man with gray hair with glasses on.

???: "Y/n, I've been keeping an eye on you quite sometime." How does he know my name.

Ozpin: "My name is Ozpin head master of Beacon, how would you like to come to my school and train to be a hunter, you can stop the ones who has killed your friends." I look at him unbothered.

Me: "I already killed the one who killed my friends, there is no point." I said as him and the blonde haired women that was shocked to what they heard.

I was about to walk past him but I was stopped by him walking in front of me.

Ozpin: "You have no where to go, please let me help you." He said offering a hand.

"Fine." I said as I avoided eye contact. I'm not that tall any way.

*Time Skip*
Third Person PoV

"Woah this school is massive!" Y/n said as they both giggled.

Glynda: "Y/n how old are you we never got to ask?" She asked as Ozpin shook his head.

Y/n: "I'm only 13 years old, why?"

Glynda and Ozpin became shocked hearing this and seeing a boy who barely comes up to Ozpin's chest.

Ozpin: "Well you are incredible for someone your age." This made Y/n happily smile.

Glynda smiled at how happy Y/n was, before when she first saw him he looked very upset and lost

When they went inside Y/n saw that nobody was around. He followed them to a dorm that was empty.

Ozpin: "This will be your dorm, you have no team so you will be supporting other teams on missions, tomorrow you wake up at early for breakfast at 7:30 to 8:00am then you will have classes, here is a scroll to give you details about classes." He hands him a device. "Since it will be your first day you will only have a tour around the school by one of the students. And tomorrow you will get your uniform, you got that?" Y/n gave him a thumbs up. "Here's your key to your dorm, now go get some rest." He hands him the key and left.

When walked in the room to see a bed, a kitchen, and a bathroom. He thought it was okay but it have been better if his friends were there, but he had to keep moving forward, for his friends.

He took a shower and went to bed.

*Next Morning*

Y/n woke up and got ready for the day, he heard knocking on the door and went to go answer it. He opened it to see a white haired girl.

Weiss: " I am Weiss Schnee heiress to the- you look a little too young to be here, they have me baby sitting." She said as Y/n was annoyed.

" She said as Y/n was annoyed