Chapter 2

I had to rewrite the entire chapter 1 🙂, pain.

Third Person PoV

As Y/n was dodging there attacks, Tai kicked him to the ground.

Tai: "What are you doing!?" He said as Y/n looked to see Ruby and Yang exhausted.

Y/n: "Training?" He said as he was confused.

Tai pulled him up and threw him to a tree.

Tai: "Your not supposed to defend yourself!" He yelled as Y/n struggled to get up.

When Summer approached Y/n she picked him up and tied him to the tree.

Summer: "Alright now he can't dodge anymore, you two can start training now, I'll call when dinners ready." She said as she went in the house with Tau and the two girls got happy.

Y/n: "P-please don't." He begged as they ignored him.

Yang: "Hey Ruby did you hear something?"

Ruby: "Nope."

They began beating in him leaving cuts and bruises.

*Time Skip*

After they got done beating him, Y/n it was time to escape, he couldn't bring anything because he would get caught and he doesn't have anything. He cut the rope with his claws and ran into the forest.

Y/n: "Finally I'm free I can get away-." He stopped to see a beowolf in front of him. He was scared but he felt that this shouldn't stop him. So he snuck past the grimm making sure he doesn't hear his footsteps. As he got away he found a boat that led to Vale.

When he was in the boat the was driving, he felt cold and hungry, something he is already used to. After a couple of hours he drifted to sleep.

"Hey kid wake up." He was woken up by the Sailor who was confused as to why there was a lonely child here.

Sailor: "Hey kid why are you here by yourself and how old are you?"

Y/n: "I ran away from home because my family doesn't like me and I'm five years old." He said as the Sailor became shocked.

Sailor: "Do you want me to help you?"

"No I'm okay." He said as he left as the Sailor shrugged his shoulders.

*Summer PoV*

As I got up to wake everyone up I told Yang to wake up Y/n. I'm pretty sure he's already up, I mean I did leave him tied up to a tree.

Tai: "Summer do you think we should let Y/n stay out for the rest of the day?"

Me: "We need him to clean the rest of the house."

Tai: "I guess you're right then, thats the only reason we keep him around."

Ruby and Yang then bust through the door crying.

Tai: "What happen did, what do Y/n do?"

Yang: "Y-Y/n is gone." She said as they kept crying.

*Y/n PoV*

Wow I can't believe I finally escaped, I wont be seeing them again. This city is huge, I feel hungry I could probably find food around. I kept walking around looking around until I bumped him into someone.

Me: "Sorry I wasn't paying attention." I looked to see that it was a kid around my age with others.

???: "It's fine, you're not from around here are you?" He said as I nodded

Simon: "My name is Simon, what's yours?"

Me: "My name is Y/n."

Simon: "Well why are you by yourself?"

I told him everything onto why I am by myself, he told me he is with his friends who were also traveling in a group and wanted me to join him, I felt unsure at first but I accepted.

Simon: "Well come on I want you too meet my friends."

He introduce me to his friends, there was one other boy and two girls. The other boy name is Jake he was 7, one of the girls name is Felicia she was also 7 and the other girl name is Celina who was the same age as Simon, 8. Felicia and Celina were sisters and cat faunas. They seem pretty cool.

*Time Skip Years Later*

I am now 13 years old. Over the years I learned a couple things and learned how to use my semblance and aura. My semblance is to manipulate electricity, I can absorb it, shoot it out my hands, use it to make me run faster, and cover it around my body in defense or my sharp claws to attack. Other than my semblance I learned how to move around without making any noise and I can confuse people by taking cadence steps. I'm also pretty strong for my age, thats why I heavy metal yo-yo I can use as a weapon.

But over the years we been in trouble with bad people, but my friends said they will protect me till the end. It looks like they meant what they said.

*Flash Back*

Jake: "Come on guy's they are gaining on us we got to hurry, before they *ah*." He screamed in before he got shot in his chest by a bounty hunter.

I tried to reach to him but I was pulled back by Felicia.

Felicia: "Come on we have to keep moving." She said as tears began falling out of my eyes.

We found a hiding spot so we could recover, they was deciding on what to do, but I couldn't focus because of what happened to Jake.

Simon: "Don't worry Y/n we will protect you." He said with a smile.

I wanted to smile back but I couldn't, so I just hung my head down.

Simon: "I'll distract him while you three get out of here." Is he crazy, he is too strong for him.

Celina: "Are you crazy, that's suicide."

Simon: "If it means protecting you all it's-." He was stopped as a bullet went through his chest.

A bunch of white fang surrounded us with weapons in hand, I was too scared to do anything. On of them knocked me out.

I woke up to rain hitting my me, I slowly look around to my friends dead body's.

Y/n: "N-no it can't be."

*Flash Back End*

Now I'm at the one who killed my friends location, it was in by a house.

???: "It was dumb to come here, I let you live once but now it's gonna be different." I turn around to see a middle age man. "Because you are going to kill me."

"Who are you and why did you kill my friends you monster!?" I yelled at him.

"To start off my name is Joel (Nah I'm just playing) My name is Erron I was supposed to be a retired bounty hunter, but the White Fang stole my daughter from me and the only way to get her back was to kill you and your friend's. But they didn't hold onto their deal and they killed my daughter because we was human." I fell onto my knees and started to cry I feel bad because he did all that to save his daughters. "It's not much I just want you to kill me, please." He said as he approached me.

Me: "Why?" He placed a hand on my shoulder.

Erron: "I was the who sent you here, now I have one more request." I looked up to him. "Just burry me here next to my daughter and wife." He pointed towards two graves.

I made my fingernails sharp and placed it on his chest, I couldn't move my hand I was shaking, I was stopped as he grabbed my hand pulling it into his chest as blood came out of his mouth and chest.

"thank you" He said as he fell over.