Chapter 5

After lunch Y/n had Goodwitch class next. He was ready because he knew he was going to get called upon to fight. As team RWBY, JNPR, and CRDL arrived to Prof. Goodwitch class they seen Y/n was there early. As the class was going on, Goodwitch ask who else would like to participate.

Yang: "I will and I would like to face Y/n." She said happily.

Pyrrah: "You can't he is a bit hurt at the moment." She said as Y/n stood up.

Y/n: "No I'll do it, I can handle it." He said Yang smirked. (Besides I wanted to fight her anyway or her annoying sister.) he thought.

Glynda: "Are you sure you want to do this?" She asked worriedly, but Y/n just nodded in agreement. "Very well come to the arena."

They both walked on the arena.

Yang: "Aww dose someone not have a weapon." She said teasingly as Y/n pulled out his yo-yo from his pocket. "Ha really a toy, like that's gonna do something." Some people face palmed at Y/n while others were curious.

"Begin." Glynda said.

Y/n started to walk circles around her, while she kept her eyes on him.

Yang: "If you think a sneak attack is going to work, you got another thing coming." Y/n stayed silent.

Y/n was already using Rhythm Echo.

Yang and the other people that was watching started to see after images of Y/n

"I'm already in your head yang." She started to get confused.

"I know how you fight by just looking at you, you're predictable." He said as she became angry.

"Shut up!" She yelled as she shot out of her gauntlet at what she thought was Y/n.

"Like I said predictable." He then swung his yo-yo at her back sending her flying a couple feet.

" He then swung his yo-yo at her back sending her flying a couple feet

The class gasped at Y/n's weapon.

Y/n: "Pretty hard for yo-yo right?"

She got up quickly and charged at him throwing a couple punches at him with a couple shots with it, he was dodging her attacks carefully, he couldn't block without risk using his hands. She threw a jab but he got behind her and kicked her in the back. This time he charged at her. He kept swinging his yo-yo at her, she was able to dodge it but barely, she blocked but it would still hurt her arms. He swung it to her stomach as she fell back. As she was trying to recover on the floor, Y/n was above her in the air about to do his other move.