Chapter 2 : the beach

I rode my bike to the beach, roughly around 6:30. I could hear screaming and laughing in which I assumed everyone was there. I saw y/n sitting down on a blanket, I waved, she returned the gesture. I decided to practice some soccer before walking back to her.

Y/n POV:

I saw Daniel practicing some soccer so I decided to walk up to him. I tapped his shoulder, he turned around quickly, almost looking startled. "Oh hey, Y/n!" Daniel said as his face lit up. "How do you do that?" I said confused. "Want me to teach you?" He said. "Yes please," I said with a bright smile on my face. We were laughing and playing when suddenly I heard sounds. It took me a few seconds to understand that it was coming from motorcycles. I kicked the ball away and told Daniel to get it as I ran back to the girls. It was Johnny and the Cobra Kais.

"Listen y/n I simply want to talk to you!" Johnny said whilst switching of my radio. "Just leave me alone we have been over this enough," I responded rather calmly while switching my radio back on I could see Johnny getting angrier. "Well, I want to talk to you!" He said raising his voice. I sat in silence and switched my radio back on. "What is your problem!" Johnny exclaimed. "Well, why don't you take your Cobra Kais and get out of here!" I shouted whilst picking up my radio. Johnny grabbed the radio out of my arms, "Yeah well that's gonna solve everything!" He yelled I could tell he was annoyed. "Just give me my radio, then I'll promise I'll talk to you," I said nicely. "You promise?" Johnny asked, I nodded in confirmation. He handed me back my radio and I switched it back on sheepishly grinning at him. He snatched it out of my hands and threw it on the floor. "You broke my radio!" I shouted while pushing him.

Daniels POV:

I could see Y/N and a guy getting into a fight, I walked up to them and reached for the radio. "Leave the radio alone punk!" The guy said clenching his fists. I picked it up anyways. "You want it so bad huh?!" He shouted at me while grabbing it out of my hands, "Take it!" He gave the radio to me while shoving me on the floor.

I stood up while trying to punch him, but he tripped me over. We both got into fighting stances, then he sides kicked me in my stomach making me fall to the floor. "This is your fault, all I wanted to do was talk to you," the guy spoke whilst pointing at y/n. I got up and hit him in the face "Now we're even!" I shouted at him. "No mercy man, no mercy," he said shaking his head at me. He kicked me twice toward the floor again.

Your POV:

"Why do you always have to fight huh!" I said whilst pushing Johnny. I ran back to Daniel and made sure he was okay. "Hey, are you okay?" I said softly while rubbing his back. "Just leave me alone," he said whilst spitting out sand. Susan grabbed my hand and said "We should leave him alone," I nodded and walked back with her.