Chapter 11 : johnny

At school.

I was taking my books out my locker 
"What was that about yesterday?" Daniel asked me curiously. I stared at him like he was mad, "so you're just gonna act like you never said that to me?" I replied. "Said what?" Daniel asked again. "I want to stop hanging out I like her I like blah blah" I said in an idiotic tone whilst slamming my locker shut. "Hold up, what are you talking about?" Daniel said whilst stopping me. "I didn't even have my phone yesterday, I lost it then Ali gave it back" he continued. "Of course" I scoffed. "It's true!" Daniel exclaimed. I stood there in shock "but w-why would she do that?" I questioned. "I don't know." He replied. "I don't want to start anything with her I'll just talk it out with her." I said. "Good idea" Daniel replied

Bell rings

"I have to go now Daniel, bye" I waved. "Wait what about your kiss with joh-." He said as I cut him off by walking away. I was kind off hoping Daniel forgot about that but now I had to avoid it all day.

At gym class (cheer and soccer)

I was practicing my back tuck when I saw Ali. "Hi Ali," I said warmly. She smiled back but in a rude way. "I just want to ask why you would try split me and Daniel up?"I asked her nicely. "Listen, I don't want to be your friend! You are nothing Daniel doesn't even like you." She whisper shouted. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Oh well he tells me how you're annoying, you but him all the time and he uses you for parties blah blah," she said. I stood there in shock, surely this wasn't true.. right?

I went behind the bleachers to practice some gymnastics all alone. "Watchu doinggg," a familiar voice said. "Oh, hey Daniel" I replied. "Someone doesn't seem excited to see me" he said whilst walking up to me. "I just want to be alone right now," I said quietly. He tried to grab my arm then I quickly moved back and shouted "just leave me alone!" I stormed off and felt like I just wanted to cry. I went to the beach and sat on a fishing dock whilst my legs where in the water. It was getting late so I started walking back home when just to my luck I saw Daniel. "Hey look y/n! I'm sorry I don't know what I did." He shouted whilst speed walking up to me. I walked faster and ignored him. "Please tell me please!" He said whilst I heard his voice breaking. I stopped and turned around. "Ali told me what you said." I said almost about to start crying. "What! What did she say I did," he exclaimed. "About how you hate that I bug you all the time and how you use me!" I shouted whilst sobbing. "oh and you believe her over me" he shouted back. "I don't know sometimes you give me a reason to!" I shouted whilst storming home.

At school

I was sitting in class alone minding my own business when I felt something hit my back a few times. I finally decided tk turn around and pick it up. Hi, why'd you look sad, want to talk about it yes_ no_. I ticked yes on the last one and waited for the bell to ring. Just to see Johnny waiting for me outside. "Hey" he grinned. "Hey" I smiled back. We where riding on his bike for a bit when he asked me "so, why are you so sad beautiful?" He questioned. I blushed slightly and answered. "Just Daniel being an idiot" I said. "Isn't he always?" Johnny said trying to make me laugh. I giggled then said "I guess"
Johnny dropped me home and I kissed him on the cheek goodbye. He smirked then walked away