Chaper 13 : his house

Johnny finally caught up with y/n

"Hey, im sorry about what happened I didn't like when LaRusso got angry at you" Johnny said. "It's fine Johnny don't worry" I chuckled and blushed at the thought of Johnny caring about me like that. "Oh shit my mums gonna kill me for skipping" I sighed. "Come to mine then." Johnny smirked. "Fineeee only because you begged" I teased. "Whatever," Johnny laughed.

At Johnny's house

We walked upstairs to Johnny's bedroom, his house was empty. He had no siblings or parents there which I didn't mind . In his bedroom he had loads of karate trophy's and medals. And all his belts
Red,orange,yellow,green,purple,brown and black. I could tell Johnny was good at fighting but I liked a man who could defend me and himself.

"Are you ticklish?" Johnny asked suspiciously. "Maybeee" I replied eyeing him suspiciously. Suddenly he tickled me till I fell onto his bed and he was on top of me. "Ahh Johnny stop it!" I giggled. "Make me" he replied. I put my hand on his neck and pulled up to him then kissed him. "Ok I'll stop," he smirked.

We were watching y/f/m together, I loved that film I watched it all the time. "I'm kind of hangry" I said to Johnny whilst turning to him. He nodded then grabbed my arm and pulled me down to the kitchen. "So what do you want to eat," he smiled. "Hmm, y/f/f (your favourite food)!" I replied. Johnny replied with ok then got all the ingredients to make it. He had a soft side to him which I really liked. "We where just about to finish eating when I got a text.

Mum💕
Where are you?

Me
I was helping out
In gym be home soon

Mum 💕
Ok stay safe x

I quickly finished my food then ran out the door, Johnny stood up quickly "hey where are you going?!" He said. "I have to go cya tomorrow!" I shouted back already out the door.