Chapters 16 : its not right

I was about to start walking to school the next day when I saw Daniel walk out is apartment ready to do the same thing. "Hey Daniel wait up!" I said running towards him with a hand in the air. "Oh hey y/n" he smiled to me. "Hey" I smiled back. "Why did you leave the party early yesterday?" He questioned. "It's fine done worry." I replied. Little did I know Daniel had saw the whole thing. We walked down the stairs and made our way to school. "It's kinda cold today" I said whilst hugging my arms. Daniel looked at me then handed me his jacket. "Here" he smiled. I blushed "oh Daniel you done hav-." I said interrupted by him saying "no it's fine I want you to have it."

"Are you going to the Halloween dance?" I asked Daniel catching him off guard. "Oh um I don't know, you?" He replied. "Yeah of course! I'm counting on you to come." I laughed. He laughed back as we made our way into school. "Well I'm gonna go, here's your jacket." I said whilst taking of his jacket. "You can keep it." He said warmly. "Are you sure?" I asked. "I'm sure, anyways cya 2nd period!" He said whilst walking away. I smiled warmly waving. I walked to my locker just to see Johnny. He slammed my locker shut. "Listen in sorry." He said. "Sorry not gonna cut it." I said re opening my locker. "Look at me when I'm talking to you!" He exclaimed. I ignored him again. "God dammit y/n!" He shouted whilst slamming my locker shut again. I ignored him and walked to my class. I didn't want to be around him so I skipped school. When I was leaving I saw Daniel, I guess he saw the whole thing..

He started following me back outside school
"Listen Daniel just go to class, don't worry about me." I told him. "You know, it's not right that he treats you like that" he replied. "It's fine Daniel go to class." I said speeding up. This time Daniel didn't follow and walked back into the school. I went home and just lay on my my bed crying. I decided to go the mall and go shopping for my Halloween outfit. I picked up a little red riding hood dress and decided I would do the makeup myself.

I didn't check this so there is probably mistakes but should I start a cobra Kai series with Miguel x reader? If so should she do karate or not. Let me know x