Chapter 3 : school

Daniels POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm at 6:30 am. I got up, brushed my teeth, and put on a red shirt with a pair of jeans. I tried to cover up my black eye, nothing worked, I threw on a pair of sunglasses to hide it from my mum as I didn't want her to worry as well as a whole lecture on fighting.

At school soccer tryouts

Y/N POV

I was practicing some cheer with Barbara and Susan when I saw Daniel playing soccer. Suddenly the ball got kicked my way, I saw Daniel standing. "Hey, think fast!" I shouted at Daniel while throwing the ball toward him. He turned around and caught the ball, that's when I saw his black eye. "Owch your eye," I said with empathy. "No worries seems to look worse than it feels," he smiled. Feeling bad was an understatement, I felt awful, knowing I caused all this "yeah, I'm glad," I awkwardly smile at him. "Listen, I never got a chance to say thank you," I said. "Well, I'm sorry about your radio." He replied. I looked down "I feel worse, your eye, it's bruised. I should've given it to him."

Daniels POV

"Why? it wasn't his right," I said. We both laughed after she replied "Yeah you're right,"

She snatched the ball out of my hand and started doing the trick I taught her at the beach. I could tell that she had been practicing. "CHEERLEADERS OVER HERE!", Someone shouted from a distance. "Oop, I gotta go cya," she said with a smile. I waved and mouthed bye to her.

Y/N POV

I was cheering for the boys playing soccer when suddenly Bobby purposely tripped Daniel on the floor. Daniel got up, and started to tackle Bobby, and had managed to punch him in the face. The soccer coach pulled Daniel of Bobby. "GET OF THE PITCH IMMEDIATELY, WE DO NOT TOLERATE THAT KINDA CRAP!" Coach shouted at Daniel. "He started it first!" Daniel said lifting his arm in disappointment and anger. I turned around to see Johnny and his friends laughing at Daniel.

Daniel walked off the pitch. Angrily.