END (CHOICE)

"There's Ren!" The blonde yelled.

The brawny, grand creature let out deep roar. Squeezing the raven-haired being tighter. The raven haired howled in agony causing the three heroe to charge. But before they could advance, the creature screeched, and flung the swords man backwards.

"REN!" Two shouted in sync.
"Guys we gotta go get him." The shield hero said quickly.
"We gotta finish this. Hes gonna destroy the whole forest!" Itsuki protested.
"Okay? Ren is probably bleeding out somewhere. And we need him to get home LETS GO." The shield hero said harsh.

"But-"

The land beneath their feet trembled. The heros swayed side to side, back and fourth.

(Pretend they still in da woods)

"SO, GUYS WE GONNA GO OR NOT?" Motoyasu yelled unsure.
"WE'RE GOING-"
"WE'RE STAYING!" Itsuki yelled.

The twos orbs shot to the blond-haired. "MOTOYASU!" The two yelled.

The blondes brows narrowed as his heart began to pound out of his chest. He couldn't believe he was going to do this. Should he do this. He did not want to surrender is previous pride. He refused to admit he was in the wrong.... but he realized that if they were going to do this.... they needed to do it together.

"Cant believe im saying this."
He shut his lids. "ILL.... DO WHATEVER NAOFUMIS DOING-- OR WHATEVER!"

The shield hero nodded before averting. He ducked the creature slash and dashed into the woods. The blonde was ready to do the same. But realized his comrade was not moving. Instead he glared at the creature with eyes of fire. Bow firm in hand, and arrow in the other.

"ITSUKI-"
"IM NOT--GOING! HES GONNA DESTROY THE WOODS, THEN THE VILLAGE."

With his emerald orbs glossed, he turned to the hero to say, "I can't let that happen, Motoyasu. I just can't."

The blonde brows relaxed. "I understand-"
"No you don't! We were brought here to save people! Not to just... leave and go back!"

Motoyasu continued to reassure and convince the other blonde. But his brows narrowed and his head shook.

"Im stronger than all of you! ALL OF YOU! These people need me! They need help! I put here to protect them!"

"But Itsuki we all have people to go back to-"

The trembling land calmed.

"Go back to what? Motoyasu."

The lengthy haired eyes gaped. "What are you talking about?"

His emerald orbs depressed. And the grip on his bow loosened. The ends of his lips, though frail, acceded.

"I was hit by a truck before coming here."
"What? A-a truck how-"
"Whats gonna happen to me if I go back, Motoyasu. Tell me."