Ch 2

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG I HAD THIS SCHOOL TRIP TO JAPAN AND DIDNT WANT TO USE KISSANIME OVER THERE SO I WAS BEHIND ON MOST ANIME. SO I FINISHED SHIELD HERO..AND YEAH.

"Come on Naofumi" Motoyasu said as he stood up. "We need to work together" Motayasu held his hand out to Naofumi. Naofumi took Motoyasus hand. "ALrigHt!! That's the spirit"

"Alright..let's see here." Ren said as he looked through the pages. "Aha!"

It read:

For this spell to work all Cardinal heros must be isolated from others. Full concatenation is needed. And most importantly, all cardinal heros must put their weapons together and think of something important to them from they destination they are trying to reach.

"That sounds pretty simple" Motoyasu said. "Motoyasu, you think you could teleport us somewhere isolated?" Ren asked. "Everyone hold onto my staff"

"MASTER NAOFUMI"

"Raphtalia!"
Before Raphtalia could say anything else Naofumi disapeared with the other three cardinal heros.

"Woah..where are we?" Itsuki said.
Motoyasu fell to his knees "Motoyasu?" Ren said. "Sorry it takes a lot out of me."
Naofumi realized he didnt tell Raphtalia and Filo that he was leaving. Because he was afraid he wouldn't want to go.

"Its alright,we dont need to start right away." Ren said to Motoyasu. The group suddenly heard cheering from a far. "I thought this place was suppost to be isolated" Naofumi said annoyed. "Its fine we can wait till sun down." Itsuki said. "Yeah plus our weapons would look bad ass in the dark" Motoyasu said. "Alright then, let's find a place to stay."

Man now I have to spend the rest of the day with these guys? Naofumi sighed as he thought to himself.

"We should find a cave or something" Ren said. "A cave??what are we peasants?" Motoyasu clapped back. "I hate to say it but Rens right, we cant be exposed to anyone right now" Naofumi said. Motoyasu sighed.

SO UM YEAH IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE LEAVE A COMMENT!!:))))))))))