ch 1

"Noafumi wait!" Motoyasu yelled. "I have nothing to say to you." Naofumi said as he was walking away. "I know a way we can get home!" Naofumi stopped in his tracks. "Really?" 

"Yes!" 

----------------------------------SCENE CHANGE TO NAOFUMI SLAMMING A SPELL BOOK ON THE TABLE-----------

"mOATAYAsu where did you get this book from?" Ren asked

"I took form the king's office."

"How were you able to get in there without any guards getting you.?" Ren asked.

"Mal-"

"DONT YOU DARE SAY THAT 2 FACED PRINCESSES NAME." Naofumi yelled.

"It's not that big of a deal." Itsuki said.

"Not that big of a deal? NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL?"

Everyone had surprised expressions on their faces. 

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE DID TO ME? SHES THE REASON EVERYONE HATES ME. SHES THE REASON I'M LIKE THIS. AND BECAUSE OF HER I CANT TRUST ANYONE." Naoufumi said as he began to sob. He put his back to the book shelf and slid down it.

The other three heros starred at eachother.  "Ren you go, your good at things like this." Motoyasu whispered. "Hey your the one you did this to him." 

Motoyasu sighed and kneeled down in front of Naofumi. Motoyasu's voice suddenly became serious. "Naofumi.." Naofumi dug his head into his knees deeper. "I know we've had fights here and there. And i'v been taking the princess's side. Also tried to kill you that one time." 

"Motoyasu!" Itsuki yelled.

"But this is the time where we all need you...the three of us hate seeing you like this.."

"I bet when you were with he princess you liked to watch me suffer." Naofumi whispered. 

"Naofumi thats not true!- the princess told me false things about you."

"Oh yeah?" Naofumi lifted his head up. "Then what about the time you and the princess AND the king framed me for rape??" Motoyasu stopped talking. "

"Yeah Motoyasu..that was fcked up." Itsuki added.

"YOU GUYS ARN'T HELPING.!" Motoyasu yelled. 

This is Motoyasu rn

This is Motoyasu rn.

IF ANYONE READS THIS IM MAKING A CH2