I think we found Ren

Anyone know if theres gonna be a season 2?

Since i made u guys wait so long I made this video specifically for you guys. Pls watch 😭

Also on my second insta acc incase it get copyrighted

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGnkHb6phmX/?igshid=1dns5sulmcz84

--

"REN!" The three hero's called out in unison.

"Jeez. How far could he have gone? Gosh, why's it so humid." Motoyasu said as he scratched his head.

" Motoyasu said as he scratched his head

He looked up at the night sky. "Hey, Itsuki."

"Yeah?"

"Do you even wanna go HomE? I mean you seemed like you really wanted to stay."

"W-what? Of course I wanna go."

"Are you sure? I mean-"

"I just don't wanna be alone... it's hard to stick up for people alone-"

"What is this high school-"

"Hey! You asked!"

The two other hero's complained as one noticed a height of smoke.

"So much for being isolated." Naofumi said under his breath.

The blonde haired scowled. "Aye. Its not my fault. The teleporting thing isn't as easy as you think."

"I never said it was easy-"

"It sure sounds like it-you know just 'cause we can't do that blood thing, doesn't mean you're any better than the rest of us."

"Guys-"

"I never said that!" Naofumi said as his foot threatened to get closer.

"If you'd let me take the lead, we wouldn't be stuck in the woods. If it weren't for us you would be in cuffs."

The raven-haired eyes gaped as he nearly yelled, "What was that?"

"He didn't say anything-"

"IF IT WEREN'T FOR US YOU WOULD BE IN CUFFS. YOU STUPID, FVCKN' RAPIST!"

Seething, the raven-haired dashed towards the blond-haired. In an attempt to hurt him in some way.

"I wouldn't do that." Motoyasu said as he pointed the sharpened sphere to his pale neck. Motoyasu stepped closer, bringing Naofumi to his bum bum.

A bit stunned, Naofumi froze. "Are you kidding me right now?"

The youngest advance in an attempt to break it up. But every step he took resulted in the blade moving closer to Naofumi's neck.

"Motoyasu, lets not do this now. Ren needs-"

"No. He wants to do something about it, I'll let him do something about it." He said flatly.

"Put. It. Down." Itsuki said a bit more harsh.

~o~

The first minute we're cool and the next minute he goes psycho.

As much as I wanted yell and swear at him. But, knowing how hard-headed he is, he would probably 'Off with my head' right here. It took a lot of me to say, "I... I know you liked her. But she was using you just like she used me."

Motoyasu felt a sense of pique. "I-I know that!"

"If you did, then why did you stay with her-"

"Its none of you're business-"

"You felt bad for her, right? Even when you realized what she was trying to do. You felt bad for her."

"I-"

"And that's why everyone takes advantage of you."

His eyes saddened for not even a second. Before he could say his side, Itsuki said, "Put it down. Motoyasu."

~o~

The twos eyes darted to Itsuki. As they both realized he had been holding an arrow to the blonde-hair-ed's head.

Motoyasu smirked as he remained in place.

"Motoyasu!"

"Alright, alright."

The sphere disappeared in thin air and the raven-haired relaxed.

"You're berserk-"

The raven-haired flinched in irritation as Motoyasu offered his hand. For the first time, he felt the shield-hero was genuinely trying to help him. "So much for being the Shield."

Still filled with resent, he denied the hand. And stood on his own.

"Looks like you went macho for nothing Itsuki." Motoyasu said as he signaled his sphere.

The group went alert as they heard two blood-hurtling cries of pain.

"Come on." Motoyasu said as he rushed into the abyss.

Before Itsuki could too, the shield-hero halted him with his words. "Itsuki, thanks for that."

Itsuki stood in awe as Naofumi followed in Motoyasu's direction.

A faint smile corrupted his lips. He quickly shook it off and said, "Guys! Wait for me!"

~o~ Ren???

The child embraced her torso. "Mom, I'm scared."

The two watched the creature snapped the enchanted weapon in half.

"Fvck." The mother said.

The swordsman man coughed of blood as he struggled to get out of the creatures hold.

"Sh1t. My sward."

---

Omg guys is it soward or sward

I promise the next chapter wont be like several months late