ch 3

IM BACKKKK.
------------------------------

The group managed to set up a fire and go unnoticed.

"So, what made you guys wanna go back?" Itsuki asked.

"What. Are we telling our life stories now? Well if you didn't know, I got a lot of hot ladies back at my dorm waiting for me and I need to-" Motoyasu said.

Itsuki and Ren began to chuckle before he could finish. "What?" He asked.

"That's the most dumbest thing I've heard all day." Naofumi said unfazed. "Yeah? Well then what's your reason?" "Mr. Rapist." Motoyasu said very quietly. "What did he say?" "Uhh nothing. He said nothing." Itsuki said quickly.

"My brother. Hes probably worried sick." Naofumi said. (In the dubbed version he has a brother. Idk if it's the same for subbed.)

"What about that girl Raphtalia..and Filo." Ren asked.

"They'll manage. That's what I taught them." There was no response. "I'll go see if the crowds gone yet." Ren said as he got up.

"Now realizing it..are we missing?" "What do you mean?" Motoyasu asked. "Has time gone by at all in our realm?" "Iv never thought of that." "I guess we'll find out. Itll be like a-like a, cool adventure thing." Motoyasu said.

Minutes went by and Ren hadnt come back.

"Jeez louis! Can Rens little legs go any slower?" Motoyasu whined. "He should be back by now. One of us should go check on him." Itsuki said. None of them moved.

"Itsuki. Your like Rens Bff right? I saw you two together a lot before the first wave." Motoyasu said.

"So? I'm the youngest among us at the moment. You should go since your the oldest!" "Are you calling me old?"

Are they really arguing about this right now? Naofumi said in his head.

Naofumi got up. "Where are you going?" Yasu asked. "To find Ren." "Wait!" Motoyasu yelled. "I'll go too. I cant let you have all the glory." Naofumi  starred at him for a couple seconds before continuing on. "G-guys! Wait for me!"

Quick question: should I watch Demon Slayer? And does it have like any romance? (I'm not into love tension and stuff) also do any of you play black desert? Annnd do you know any anime with just friendship or like any horror anime other than corpse party and Ajin?