The aftermath

Shuichi's POV

Tsumugi, why did you frame Kaede for your murder and still kill her you make me want to murder you.

I see Kiibo blowing up this cursed school I think he sees me, Maki, and Himiko because he smiles in our general direction and then self destructs just to save us. After that I black out.

We wake up in a large dark room," Hello!" I yell," I'm here I'm Maki who is with me?" "Shuichi where is Himiko?" " Neyh." "*laughs* there she is." I say then suddenly a door opens and we see 16 capsules and some capsules open.

There I saw people who were once dead alive again. Through all the people there was one person I wanted to see the most, Kaede. And there she was right in front of me she rushed at me and hugged me and wouldn't let go so I embraced her back," Get a fucking room you two." We still continued the hug and looked who said that and it was Miu.

Kaede's POV

While Shuichi was still looking at Miu blushing I was still hugging him like he was someone I haven't seen for years and that's what it felt like," Maki-roll it's been a couple of weeks and you know I missed you." and he hugged her her eyes lit up, it was Kaito. " Thank you Atua." Ok Angie. Tenko and Himiko hugged each other and smiled at each other," Kaedes got a crush on you Shuichi!" It was Kokichi," H..Huhhh. That's not true Kokichi." "Well you've been hugging Shuichi since you seen him, so I think I have a good judgement." Shuichi was blushing," Stop Kokichi that's not true." I sounded embarrassed and Shuichi was still blushing," Gonta think that Kokichi stop too." Kokichi pouted," Kaede why did you kill me, if I need to change my personality please tell me not kill me." It was Rantaro he laughed nervously," That's what's awkward Kaede didn't kill you it was Tsumugi and Kaede missed her shot put ball attack." He looked embarrassed,"I'm sorry Kaede for giving you any trouble. "Hey is anyone else alive?" There was a hand raised it was Kirumi," I'm also here." And another one was raised after a while," I'm also here." It was Kiibo. After a while doors opened and in there another set of doors opened and we saw a really nice car with a driver," Hello Team Danganronpa ordered me to take you somewhere so go into the car we suspiciously went once by one in the car once we got in we started to drive.

Shuichi's POV

I've had a crush on Kaede for a whole and having her resurrected is a miracle anyways we came up to some hotel and the driver noticed our tense faces," Team Danganronpa also pays for everything until your ultimates get you a job." As we parked we slowly crept out of the car and went to the lobby and was introduced and was told that we would have to share a room with someone and before I knew it Kaede's hand was already grabbing my hands," Your my partner." I blushed of her touching hand I've never even hugged my own blood mother and some girl I knew for 2 days is already holding my hand, Shuichi hold it together its not a some romantic way it's her way of choosing a partner," I guess you are." I said blushing,"Oh Shuichi's got a huge crush on Kaede like she does on him." Kokichi said," Stop you degenerate male if she likes him no problem because I have no problems with Shuichi, but don't butt in their love life."

Kaede's POV

Tenko is trying to help but she's just instigating him more," But come on you have to admit they would be a good couple." Kokichi admitted," Yeah they would, wait stop messing with my head!" To get out of this awkward conversation Shuichi asked a question,"Ummmmm is there 2 beds or just one big bed." " Two beds." I couldn't tell if Shuichi looked mad or relieved if he was mad what would he mad about? Well Shuichi dragged me into the room and looked at me embarrassed,"Kaede I- nevermind." Shuichi looked at me blushing," What were you about to say?" A long awkward pause happens," Nothing." I looked at him with dissatisfaction and he looked sad right after.

Maki's POV

"Maki you wanna go the gym and workout?" I wanted to accept but said something else,"No we should do something else that involves everyone." He looked disappointed but decided to go with it," We can use the pool." " Good idea Kaito, I can mass text everyone."