Hey, I'm alive

My god, it's been so long since I've seen this story. I've completely forgotten about this thing. Well I'm alive and I just started to work again, schools been a bitch, I've been lazy, and I've forgotten about this story. I've been working at my first job ( Part-Time) and so I've been busy up the arse to work on this story and so I've forgotten about this story while working. Until I've been notifications from this app about people reading the story and everything so I've officially come back and should stay writing. It's been almost half a year since my last upload on this story and I'm sorry for that, but I'll try to make it up to you guys. I've been reading my past chapters and been starting to realized how bad they are and how rushed everything felt like. It felt like I was speeding through this story and nothing felt impactful because of it.

Nothing had depth too it and it felt extremely shallow story-wise and the writing felt really sloppy with no form and that's not how a story should be. So I plan to be uploading a couple times this month and I'll make sure everything feels perfect for you readers because that's what you deserve. Anyways, thank you for keeping this book alive, and staying with me through the hiatus and have a good day/afternoon/night!