Restaurant Night

Shuichi's POV

It was only 4:00 and I still had time before the dinner with Kaede, I was worried about Kirumi. The last time I saw her was when she stormed out and she grabbed something before that, I went to the 2nd floor and went to Kirumi's door and knocked," Hey it's Shuichi and I want to check up on to you."

She opened the door looking tired," Hey Shuichi, you may come in." Her room was a mess and everything was on the floor, but there was something I noticed in the air," Kirumi, do you drink?" She looked confused but I started to realise she isn't tired, she's drunk," No, I don't drink." "Then it should be fine if I search your room, right?" She seems buzzed, but not drunk so she wasn't slurring her words.

I searched around the room and looked under the bed and saw 6 bottles of hard liquor empty under the bed, the thing I'm surprised about is that she still able to stand and that she's only buzzed and not full on drunk," Kirumi, if you have a drinking problem please go see someone." Since she was buzzed I knew that she knew what I was saying," Ok, I'll try." I smiled and said thank you and left.

5:00! That took an hour! Our reservations are at 5:30, I need to tell her quickly before we miss it. I run to our room and tell Kaede it's time to go to the restaurant." She smiled and went to the restroom. I didn't want anyone else to know, they'd make a deal out of it.

                        Timeskip

When we were done changing I realized that way have dressed to formally, Kaede was wearing a long nice purple dress while I wore tuxedo with a tie. I eyed Kaede up and down, but she either didn't notice or cared because she just smiled and called an Uber.

It was 5:25 and the waitress seated me and Kaede at our designated table and we ordered our drinks," Shuichi, thank you." " It was no problem remember Team Danganronpa pays for everything until we get a job or until it hits 5 years hits." She smiled and the waitress came with our drinks and she left again,"Shuichi, I know this is a sensitive question but where are your parents?" I wasn't expecting a question like that to come up, but I needed to trust more people," My parents went overseas for their jobs, so they never had time for me so they had my uncle take care of me." She looked down," Oh I'm sorry I just wanted to know, I didn't that happened." " Kaede it's fine just enjoy the night, anyways do you know what you want?"

She was hesitant about answering but she did," I'm probably going to get a steak." She looked down at me and blushed," Ummm what are you getting?" I was confused on why she just randomly blushed but obliged," I'm getting salmon."

We just sat there in silence until our waitress got there and ordered our food and stayed in silence. We got our food and just ate without a word, it was weird why did we stop talking but I saw that she kept glancing at me which was weird. After we ate I remembered," Hey  Kaede you want to play in front of the crowd." Her eyes brighten," Yes! Of course!"

She went up to one of the employees and asked if she could go up and play, and they said yes. Kaede went up there and made announcement which made everyone go silent and instead of playing immediately, she called me up there? "C'mon Shuichi get up here." The audience clapped and Kaede went off the stage and pulled me up there," Let's play a duo." I panicking, but Kaede held my hand which calmed me down again," Hey Shuichi pretend it's just me and you." I started to calm down and we started to play

It's this but 11037 times better

We finished the performance and the crowd cheered, no wonder Kaede enjoys preforming so much. I looked at Kaede and she was smiling and she started hugging me. I smiled and Kaede and I took a bow, and we went off stage to pay the check. We left the restaurant and we called another Uber and went back to the apartment.

When we made it back we saw people waiting for us at the lobby," What're you guys doing here?" Kaede said," Well you guys left for an hour and a half so we're gonna worried, I mean what're guys even doing for that long. Ohhh you were doing showing intercourse with her hands." Miu said from the back of the, I looked away," O..Of course not we started dating a few weeks ago, that wouldn't even make any remote sense."

I said, I sounded to nervous that it sounded like a lie," Right...Right, anyways what were you guys doing?" Rantaro asked," We went out and stargazed." They looked at us like my lie was obvious and it is, so I took Kaedes hand and brought her to the room,"Hey Kaede, hav-." "Shuichi are you a, uhhhh have ever connected with the opposite gender?"

That question came out of no where, I blushed because if I'm guessing of what she means," No, I've never done "that"."

Ok I know this is a weird turn but I need you to comment if there should be smut or not and if nobody does then I will write smut. Other than that have a nice day!