Neko Kaede

This has absolutely nothing to do with the story and just here for fluff, I might do more of these types of chapters in the future.

Shuichi's POV

I don't know why but Kaede wants to see a magic trick from Himiko, we walked towards her room and knocked on the door," Nyeh. What do you guys need?" She asked looking into her room it was mess," Didn't you say you can do magic." Her eyes lit up," Of course I can! What do you want me to do?" Kaede thought long and hard," Ah ha, turn something into an animal!" Himiko smiled and nodded, she turned and grabbed a stick and raised her wand,"By the power of transformation, turn this stick into an animal!" When She said that her wand lit up, but before it could happened she slipped on the mess in her room and the wand pointed at Kaede and Kaede was launched back when the wand exerted some type of energy.

Kaede stood up and brushed it off, Himiko and I just looked at Kaede shocked," Are you guys ok? Is there something on my face?" I pet her head and she started to purring, she pushed my hand away," Hey Shuichi, don't tell me that I a ca-." " Yes, you are." Kaede looked at Himiko and laughed nervously," How long does this last?" "About a day and also what a cat eats you have to eat and what ever is poisonous to a cat it poisonous to you." She nodded and I brought her to our room before mouthing 'sorry' to Himiko meowed and she started to blush," Sorry if my noise will bother you."

I pet her head and she blushed," Look I'll keep an eye on you, no matter what." I gave her a smile and she smiled back," So, ummm what am I going to eat?" I sighed, the only thing she can eat is fish, cat food, treats, and that's about it," I could go to the market to get fish." I saw Kaede drool from her mouth a bit but wiped it away in embarrassment, I smiled at her and left for the market.

Kaede's POV

This is has to be a dream, Shuichi has to be joking. He went out and I wanted to follow him but there was a some part of me who thought he was telling the truth," Okay, bye!" He waved back at me, I couldn't help but to go to the restroom and look into the mirror and I saw myself, ears and a fluffy tail. Really?! I'm going to be like this for the entire day! I just wait in the corner for Shuichi, I start meowing uncontrollably. This is going to be a hell day isn't it? I sat in the bed but couldn't do anything, but go on my phone. I sat there when I heard my ears and my ahoge (I thing that's what it's called) perked up, really my hair and my ears are going to do this everytime I hear a sudden sound.

Shuichi opened the door with a bag in his hand, he set it down on the table, sat down and started to pet me. I curled up next to him and started purring, I looked up at him and smiled," Kaede got you something." He pulled a raw salmon from the bag, I was surprised of how huge it was. He didn't know what to do with it, plate it or just feed it to me by hand," Umm are you ok with me feeding you?" I just nodded and opened my mouth, he cut opened the salmon got a piece off of the fish and put it it in my mouth. It was actually pretty good, we both smiled at each other and hugged. He looked at me and smiled," You know what this isn't that bad, I wouldn't mind if you stayed like this forever." I pouted, yet also still it felt nice to be complimented," Thanks... for taking care of me." He smiled at me and kissed me and curdled me in his arms, I kissed him back and we sat there making out for a couple of minutes," Just saying you're bascally making out with a cat." Shuichi stopped and kinda've blushed," Oh come on you had to make it awkward."

I felt kinda've guilty," S..sorry for that." He sighed and gave me another piece of fish and fed it to me," It's fine, I'm kidding." I rolled my eyes, my ears went up meaning someone was at the front door," Hey, sidekick we haven't seen you all day. You ok and also where's Kaede?" Shuichi went to the door while I went to the kitchen, I heard their conversation," Oh yeah, it's just that Kaede's sick and I wanted to take care of her." Kaito shook his hand and left,"*Sigh* this is going to be just a tad harder if this keeps happening." "I mean I could just where your hat." He smiled and chuckled," Yeah, but what about the tail." "I..I haven't got a clue." He sighed," Try using a dress that long enough that goes to you're ankles."

I scoffed," Yeah right, that's a really fancy dress for like wedding and other stuff." He shrugged," Well I don't know then." I sighed well at least they know why I'm in here, I really don't know what to do. I just lay on the couch and do nothing," Look I get you're mad but, you have to accept it ok. I'm pretty sure if you went and showed yourself, trust me they'll belive you." His words comforted me," If you say so Shu." He put his hand on my cheek and smiled, I put on his hat and a decent sized dress and went out downstairs and the lobby was full of joking laughs," You and Kaede going somewhere?" Miu said from the crowd," Most likely not Shuichi isn't the most dressed." Maki said," Hey, I thought Kaede was sick?" Kaito yelled out," Oh that, yeah Shuichi and I are going shopping."

Shuichi gave me the look of 'what have you done?!', Shuichi has never liked shopping," Yeah... we're going shopping." They looked at Kaede and scoffed," Yeah right. With Kaede wearing that and also why's Kaede wearing your hat?" I can't really think of a reason why," It's comfortable." That's the reason I can come up with!? Jeez this is why I like telling the truth,"Kaede stop wearing that degenerate's hat!" Shuichi was sitting down on the couch waiting for us to go outside," Anyways, I'm going to go now." They looked at me and sighed, I went to go to Shuichi and went outside.

Holy goodness I'm so sorry for not uploading. Being grounded sucks and having a loyal fan base like this and letting them down is disappointing to me. I'm sorry and when I have the time I'll try to upload. Like I said I'm so sorry.