New Friends

After school, the three girls and 2 boys were sitting in Riley's bay window trying to figure out the system now known as Jackie. "So who are you?" asked a certain feisty blonde girl. Jackie looks at her and smiles nervously, "I'm Jackie Torres, the host." The girls and Farkle glance at each other before Farkle responds, "Then why'd you say your name was Alice." Jackie looks annoyed, "I didn't SHE did. At that point, you were most likely talking to Alice. She's one of my protectors. She sensed I was very anxiously stressed and wanted to help." Next is Riley responding, "But the person we talked to had the exact same face as you.....are you a twin?" Jackie shakes her head, "No, it was this body, just not me." She then begins to dissociate feeling who felt like Emma wanting to surface. That meant she was getting too overwhelmed. She rubs her face and allows Emma to come front.

Emma POV:

I sit back up and look over at 2 girls and 2 boys. Each having one dirty blond and one brunette. Me, being the polite person I am ask, "Who may you be. I'm Emma, nice to meet you. I presume you are Jackie's or Alice's friends?" They look confused now. "B-but I thought YOU were Jackie and/or Alice?" Says the female brunette. I just smile and look at her, "Oh darling, there are many things that not even you can understand." Then the blond boy responds, "Where'd the british accent come from?" I chuckle and say happily, "We aren't exactly sure. Now could you all tell me your names?" The brunette boy them pops up, "Well hello British lady~. The names Farkle. The freakface is Lucas, brunette girl is Riley and Blondie is Maya."  I giggle and smile at everyone before seeing a glittery pillow. I feel our resident little wanting to front and try to stop her, ultimately failing.

Angela POV:

WOW!  This room is so pretty. I run over to the pillow and run my hands over the glitter, giggling. I then turn and see people looking at me strangely. "HIIIII!" I yell in my high pitched voice. The Brown haired girl smiles at me, "Well who are you?"
I giggle, "I'm a babydoll, duh. My names Angela and I'm 6. You're really pretty, all of you are pretty. My mommy is pretty too. So is my new daddy. Can I give you a hug? I'm gonna give you a hug!" I run over and hug her tightly before letting go. I hear the door open and see 2 grown ups looking at me. I run over to them and introduce myself like mommy taught me, "Hi sir and Ma'am, my name is Amgela and I am 6 years old. Nice to meet you." She smile before the woman kneels down, "Nice to meet you too Angela. My name is Auntie Topanga. This is Uncle Corey. We are friends of Jackie's." I giggle and nod before giving them a hug. I feel sleepy and leave conciousness, letting someone else take over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi its Azeena....I guess CJ, Emma, and Angela decided to write a chapter...umm ok....bye