Eventful

Zeke POV:

It's been about a week since The girls, sans Azeena, met Riley's little posse of innocents. So far I like them, but I don't know if I should let Angela around them anymore. They seem a bit too.......out there for her. Guess it's my turn to take on the body. I slowly walk towards the door to my house (aka my part of the subconscious) and open it reaching the front. As I feel the tv static tingles, I slowly ground myself by naming 5 things I can see 4 things I can hear and so on. 

They soon fade and I see we are in our room. Standing up I go look in the mirror and just stare at it. This isn't the face and body I know and yet it is at the same time. Oh well better get dressed. I go to my part of our dresser and grab a baggy pair of joggers and a Baggy shirt, along with my personal gender dysphoria beanie. Heading towards the bathroom, I feel a slight cramp in my lower stomach, so I did the only thing my teenage mind could think of. I stuck my hand down in between my legs and pulled back to find blood. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Wait...... "EEEEEEW I TOUCHED ITTTTTTT!" I hurry and run to the bathroom and quickly grab a tampon and put it in before scrubbing and nearly boiling my hand.  Anyway, I quickly hop in the shower and do my showerly things before getting dressed.

*Time Skip Biatches*

We (as in the system) arrived at school and walk in greeting Mr.Matthews before introducing myself and finding our seat. Looking over I see some chick in a Pink sweater flirting with who I think the others called Lucas. ignoring it I look up and see Riley and Maya walking in and immediately spotting Pinky and Lucas before walking back out. So either one or both have a crush......interesting. Soon, they walk back in and sit down followed by the Farkle. I sit forward and tap Farkle on the shoulder before I tell him to grab the girls and Lucas. They all look at me and wait for me to continue. "Hey guys. We haven't met yet I'm Zeke nice to meet you." They smile and wave before going back to tormenting our poor teacher. Feeling the cramps again I lean down to my bag and take a couple ibuprofen and lay my head on the desk. 

Soon class was over and I was walking with Everyone to Science. 'Okay no, I'm bored.' I think. It's not even because I don't like this class. It's because we learned all of this at my old school. I look over at my lab partner and smile before offering to do our assignment myself. What? I'm a bookworm. I prefer sports, but I usually let Azeena take over for that. I helps outlet her anger.

*Time Skip to Lunch* 

Walking to the table, I sit with everyone else and like normal Riley starts complaining. "You think he'll sit with us or with her." Maya is quick to reassure her though right before Lucas goes and sits with Bitchy, oops, I mean Missy. Who am I kidding? No, I don't. Riley then looks at me and smiles, "Well, maybe Zeke can flirt with her, and then Lucas can come back to us." Grossed out is respond, "Honey I'm a raging homosexual, and anyways my body's  a female so that wouldn't really work out." Disappointment washed over her face before she spotted Farkle and asked him to do the same thing. He agreed, but the plan backfired as usual in these situations. This got her mad. I couldn't tell what they were saying, but it looked like Riley was trying and failing to tell them off. 

Next thing I know I'm watching them get detention before going up and whispering something about his wife in his ear so I also getting detention. Friends don't let friends get detention alone. Especially when someone gets pissed off about your presence. It makes it more fun. Oh, here come the girls.

"What did you say to my dad anyways?"

"You don't wanna know. Trust me."