•16• The Twins' Mom •16•

We spent the rest of the weekend celebrating my birthday at the beach and playing in the water. I don't remember the last time I had a fun birthday. Sadly, all good things have to come to an end and we had to return home for school tomorrow.

Boring old school.

I got lost in my head trying to live in a fantasy world away from school. The teacher's lectures went on for so long, I thought he might actually want to kill me.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, the ball rang throughout the hallways and within a few seconds the silent morning turned into chaos. People were bursting out of their classes and walking to the exit doors, leaving the hallways a pain to go through.

I didn't care though, I just wanted to leave. I squished past the crowd and made it to the exit. I knew for sure no one needed me today so I would simply be able to go home with my driver. Once I looked around for a few minutes I realized my driver was nowhere to be found.

"Michiya-san!"

I heard two voices in the distance call my name and I turned around to see Hikaru and Kaoru.

"Hello Hikaru. Hello Kaoru. Why haven't you left yet?" I pointed at the clock tower, showing them it has already been ten minutes since school had ended.

"Well, we were looking for you. You went past the crowd so quick we could barely catch up to you."

I nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it was pure chaos, but why were you looking for me today? There was no club activities... were there?"

I recalled what had happened over the weekend. I was invited to join the host club as one of the hosts. They cancelled club activities for a week so they could focus on training me. Surely a girl host will bring in a lot of customers.

I was still trying to get used to the fact that they wanted me in their club. To be completely honest, I was a little nervous to be surrounded by paying guests. I was scared of disappointing them. In my heart I knew I was no where near as attractive as the other hosts, so who could blame me for having doubts?

We didn't start training today because Tamaki-senpai handed me a 50 page book that had all of the qualities of a host. My homework for today was to study the book like my life depended on it and we'll practice the skills I learned tomorrow.

"No no, there were no club activities, we just want you to meet our mom."

"Your mom?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"Yeah! She wants to meet you!"

"But why would she want to meet me?" I knew very little about their mom besides the fact that she was the CEO and Chief Designer of Hitachiin Fashions. I also knew that she gifted me a swimsuit she made herself. The swimsuit is very pretty and I'm honored she spent time to make it for me, but it's a little too revealing for my tastes.

"Just follow us!" They latched their arms around mine and before I could respond they dashed off to their private limo. They sat next to me, keeping me in the middle seat so I wouldn't make a reckless escape.

"When will you guys stop kidnapping me?" I rubbed my temples in annoyance, but to my surprise they laughed.

"We'll stop bothering you when you can tell us apart!" They both leaned into my face and grabbed my hands. I tried my hardest not to freak out at how close they were to me. This entire scene was so embarrassing.

How the hell would I tell them apart? They're identical!

"This is so stupid.." I shook their hands off of mine and crossed my arms and legs until the ride was over.