•4• Kyoya's Icy Side •4•

This one here is mine.

His words repeated in my head, he didn't have to phrase it as if he owns me.

After he said that, the twins gave each other a mischievous look, but walked off without doing anything, taking their fan girls with them.

My face felt a little warm, maybe the stress I've been going through lately is finally catching up to me. I should really think about giving myself a break.

A break? What am I thinking, I can't take a break, if I don't work at 110%, I'll never improve!

I stayed frozen on the couch, my hands digging through my skirt for the millionth time today—I'm surprised the fabric hasn't torn yet.

Kyoya seemed to notice I was once again spaced out, so he stepped away for a bit, but I didn't notice until he came back.

"Would you like some tea?"

"Oh, sure!" I yelped out and furiously nodded my head to hide my embarrassment.

I really have to stop spacing out, I gotta remember that the world keeps on moving even when I'm not in it. It's rude to ignore people like that. I continued scolding myself as he poured tea into a fancy glass teacup.

I watched as the hot liquid filled the delicate glass, and I admired the beautiful light blue pattern traced over the white surface. The whole scene looked like it was glowing, and I had to squint my eyes to prevent myself from going blind in awe.

It took me a while to realize Kyoya was laughing at my dazed expression and he had finished pouring for a few minutes now.

"You're so interested in a cup?" He giggled out.

I found it odd to see him so happy, since all of the other times I've seen him, he was cool and distant. This didn't stop me from being embarrassed that he caught me in such an unusual state.

"O-oh! It's just- I've only really seen dishes like this in a movie- o-or described in a book! I've never seen something so beautiful up close!"

I just began spitting out any words that came to my head, hoping he would forget about how stupid I looked.

He finally stopped laughing and sipped from his own tea. "I see..." He placed his teacup down gently, barely any noise came out when the glass touched the table. "So you're interested in cups?"

"Cups? No, I just really admire any kind of decorations. My room is full of decorations, but I can't really say I love any of them." I shrugged off. "They're all... mediocre." I grumbled and let my chin rest on my hand.

"I see, well... it's good to see you talking. You seemed so nervous every other time I've seen you, that you barely spoke."

Can this day get anymore embarrassing?

I looked away from him, trying to hide how much I wanted to run away and slam my face into the fluffy pillows on my bed.

"Yeah.. I've been pretty stressed lately, and school starting up again didn't help calm my nerves."

"Well, if that's the case, I can help you with schoolwork."

I turned back to face him, a bit shocked. I felt as if I saw past his words and heard 'why don't you spend more time with me?', but maybe I'm just seeing things wrong.

"Really? Y-you don't have to."

"But of course, you can come to the host club every day, I can help you with your work, and answer any questions you may have. While in return, the host club has another customer, and I get an excuse for the other members to stop disturbing me." He took another sip of his tea. "It seems like a win-win scenario to me."