Black Dove

Tiana POV

I guess this is what the top feels like. Lonely and unhappy. My career is my life the only thing i have . I worked hard to get here. My love life is pretty boring I'm not looking for love. I thought maybe me and Hakeem would get somewhere but he has a baby and a wife . I'm happy for him. Right person wrong time

Hakeem POV

My life is amazing . I'm married to my wife maya and we have our daughter Taina. She named after Tiana . I know it's weird to name your kid after your ex . I think she was the one but I do believe things happen for a reason . We spent 7 years together. I couldn't give her the things she needed . so we went our ways but I still have love her no matter what. I produce her music I've did since she signed to empire . We planned to get married and have kids but things don't always go as planned.

Tiana: So on the "I love you" go up ?

Hakeem: yeah . as high as you can that's the end note .

Tiana: alright

Tiana did as he told her Hakeem looked at her in awe . This song was dedicated to her past . She got out the booth and they sat and listened to the song . Things were still awkward after how they ended things even after a year.

Hakeem: That was beautiful. Inspiration behind it?

Tiana: honestly. You. I learned how to love myself again . I learned pain doesn't last forever . I was hurt and it just made me want to go harder .

Hakeem: Well that's good. I want you to be inspired and keep working hard your gonna get your next Grammy in no time

Tiana: you know it. Hakeem I have a question.

Hakeem: T you know you can ask me anything

Tiana: do you miss me ? How I miss you . Do you need me like I need you ?

Hakeem: yeah and no. babygirl ive moved on you know that and I know that . I'm always gonna have love for you. We had 7 years together . Just not the right time .

Tiana: well i just needed to hear that . That's it and I'm fine now . So my performance is tomorrow and I have press for the movie ?

Hakeem: yeah

Tiana: alright(hugs him) goodnight Hakeem tell wifey I said hey.

Tiana got up and left her last year has been a little wild since the break up but her music is phenomenal. She been world tour . She's been drinking but not in the public eye. She goes to club every now and then while Hakeem on the other has put out an album and has been on full daddy mode . He loves maya but his true love is his daughter. Maya found it kind of weird that he wanted to name her taina . Tiana had a silver spoon but she didn't go around flaunting it with her parents Beyoncé and Jayz . Hakeem always had a silver spoon. Tiana always had to humble him to let him know . She wasn't jealous at all maya had him he would come back if he wanted to if not then he didn't care. As Tiana was on her way home in the car she couldn't help but cry . She got home and showered at pour herself some shots and took them like a g . Tiana was sitting when she heard a knock on her door.

Tiana: Hey

Jacob: Hey Tiana

Tiana: How you been ?

Jacob: good how bout you baby

Tiana: Jacob don't call me that and I've been good . I'm ready to stop crying . Actually can you go? and we talk on Monday . I'm not really in the mood to talk I just want to be alone .

Jacob: yeah . I'll give you whatever space you need and we'll make you feel better

Tiana: thank you .