Missing my baby

Tiana POV
2 months after the spilt

Tiana: Hakeem! I told you we were going to LA tonight are you trying to make me and the kids miss our flight? And stop trying to get in my panties before I tell your girlfriend (giggles)

Hakeem:(kissing her neck) you ain't about it

Tiana: I'll call her right now , but come on Hakeem I'm ready to go what did you want to show me ?

Hakeem: This track it's missing something?

Tiana: you never ask me about music so Hakeem what is it ?

Hakeem: Maya called .

Tiana:(sighs) what did she want ?

Hakeem: She wants her mom to have custody of Taina (runs hand down face)

Tiana: why? they haven't tried to be in contact with Taina for years. why now ?

Hakeem: I don't know . I told her no and she got mad but she said nothing about lawyers so I let it go . She asked about you .

Tiana: I see I'm still on her mind (giggles) Did she ask about my son ?also Keem I have to go . (Smiles and gets up )

Hakeem:(pulls her down on top of him) No you don't . Your jet doesn't leave till late tonight. Every since we  broke up you started wearing less , and going out more . what's under the dress? (Licking his lips , feeling her up and down)

Tiana: Hakeem , I don't have time to be playing your girlfriend gonna kill you . Also you ain't my man don't be worrying about what I got on and where I'm at(giggles)

Hakeem: Stop talking about her . I'm here with you .

Tiana: Nope Nope don't start that you know I hate it when you do that .

Hakeem: well stop playing games and kiss me !

Tiana: Alright just one kiss . (Quick peck) Thats it

Hakeem: hell nah t

Tiana: alright alright (kisses his lips longer) I can never resist those lips (smiles)

Hakeem: you blushing and shit like you did when were in high school

Tiana: See this why I'm so mean to you ! I'm leaving . did you tell the kids bye ?

Hakeem: No . I was planning to be in the studio longer than you but you are leaving early

Tiana: come on , because I know your lazy ass didn't drive . Your driving I don't wanna drive . No funny business either you have a girlfriend

Hakeem: alright . Okay okay

They left to go get the kids . Hakeem put his hand out Tianas thigh she simple moved it she was not playing this game he was trying to play .

Tiana: so I'm seeing someone.

Hakeem stopped the car as they had arrived its was so quick Tiana didn't even noticed they stopped

Hakeem: Who? And I don't need that nigga tryna play step dad to my kids Tiana .

Tiana: Boy shutup and Jacob . I'm seeing him again and don't be on that shit . I haven't said anything about your girlfriend.

Hakeem didn't say anything to Tiana he just got out the car and went to get his keys and his kids . Tiana knew he was mad and there was nothing she could do to stop him from being mad

Tiana: Hakeem...Hakeem don't be mad at me . I let you be happy with your girlfriend.

Taina: Daddy , I see you next week . Okay?