A year later.....

Tiana POV
It's been a hell of a year ! My album was number 1 on billboard for months ! My life has been good a few flops and drops but I'm back and better than ever . My parents moved to LA ! I know sad right ? I'm happy and imma happy momma to Taina . No babies just yet . Her daddy on the other half is in jail right now . So it's just us . Maya she's gonna be gone for a while . Me and Taina are going to my parents today after we visit her daddy . We can actually sit with him and stuff and have a private room.

(At the prison)
They searched us and we went right to see Hakeem the dream Lyon

Hakeem: Princess!!

Taina: Dada!!

Hakeem: wassup babygirl I missed you

Taina: y tu!

Hakeem: Hey Tiana

Tiana: hey

Hakeem: what have you been up to . I miss you

Tiana: I miss you to and we've been going day by day but I can't do this with you anymore I want you to hold us (tearing up) it tears me up inside that your stuck in here

Hakeem: I'll be out soon .

Tiana: I know . I know I'm just ready for you to be home .

Hakeem: me too . Did you take her to the doctor the other day ?

Tiana: Yeah . She was fine just teething. We're going to my parents after we leave .

Hakeem: Okay . How's your mom

Tiana: good. I don't want to talk about them . I just want you to bond with Taina . I already told you my problems with you and I'm not arguing with you infront of her . I'm pretty sure she is tired of seeing me cry .

Hakeem: here you go

Tiana: yes here I go . I'm tired of this .

Hakeem: What you want me to do Tiana? I'm stuck in here !

Tiana: Nothing . Taina tell daddy bye bye

Hakeem: You leaving already?

Tiana: what is there for us to talk about ?

Hakeem: well when I get out I'm taking you and my babygirl to a vacation spot and other things

Tiana: that sounds nice Hakeem . I think I'm ready to get married but a while after you get out .

Hakeem: are you really ready or you just see your friends married

Tiana: Okay . All my friends are married but me

Hakeem: but look at where your at and look where their at baby you shinning that's the Tiana Knowles Carter I know and love

Tiana: Thank you

Hakeem: Taina Marie where is my kisses

Tiana: She is getting better at potty training and at daycare

Hakeem: that's good , are you gonna stay in LA for the weekend ?

Tiana: Yeah . I have an interview and I know their gonna ask about you

Hakeem : you get em baby ! I love you (pecks her forehead) just tell them baby .

Tiana and Taina give Hakeem a hug and kiss and her driver took them to get on their jet to LA. Hakeem went back to his cell and chilled . Tiana was going through it . She was a single momma to a two year old  , her boyfriend in jail . Her family was mad at her for a while for staying with Hakeem but she made them realized everyone is not perfect . But on Tianas end she was kinda of fed up . There was nothing she could do plus Hakeem only had 2 months left . 6 hours later she arrived with a sleeping two year old . Once she got onto the house she spoke and laid Taina down in her room and went back to the living room . Blue was at school. Jay was in New York for business and Bey was home .