Maybe I should call

Tiana POV
I was dress and just waiting for Hakeem to come .
(Incoming call from Keem🥲)

Tiana:Hello?

Hakeem: outside

Tiana: alright bye

Tiana's outfit for the day

Hakeem: Good morning Tiana

Tiana: Good morning Hakeem . Is the baby Lyon sleeping?

Hakeem: yes . She should be awake by the time we get there . You look good

Tiana: okay and thank you I appreciate that.

Hakeem: let me cut the bullshit Tiana . Are you really gonna start seeing Jacob?

Tiana: we are getting to know each other that's all why?

Hakeem: Just asking .

Tiana: I wanna be your friend the one you can always depend on . I'm 21 and lonely I'm at the top in my career and I just don't know where to go from here . Hakeem I want that happy ending and I wanted it with you but things happen so now I have to figure this out . I love you but maybe we aren't meant to be as much as that breaks my heart to say . I spent my teenage years with the man I loved just for him to have a baby and to get married with end the year we broke up. I have you 7 years . I couldn't even get a marriage or a baby out of that . Did you ever consider my feelings? no you shut me and were selfish. I let my guard down around you and you know I don't do that for everyone and for our lives to be like this Hakeem . I can't compete with a baby .

Hakeem: you know the situation Tiana . Don't act like you didn't shut down on me

Tiana: Hakeem because we would have just had sex and made up . Every time we had an argument that happened this time it was different.  You literally got her pregnant without dating ! I gave you my teenage years ! I could have been with someone else I chose you !

Hakeem: Tiana it wasn't even like that for real you know that don't even play like that . You just told me days ago you missed me !

Tiana : Don't yell at me , while the baby is in the car. I did miss you . I meant what I said but I see why we broke up now . Your body language and attitude is telling me everything I need to know . I just want this to stick with you forever. Don't even forget about our miscarriage .

Hakeem: T . I will never forget about . You think i love maya like I love you ? Tiana you know damn well I'm over the moon in love with you .

Tiana: Whatever Hakeem I don't wanna talk about this anymore.

Hakeem: well why you have your attitude your mom is calling you

(Incoming FaceTime mommy 🥺)

Tiana: Hey mama

Beyoncé: Hey princess your on the way right? Me , grandma Tina , dad and aunt Kelly are waiting for you

Tiana: yes mama were on the way . Keem stop looking at me like that