Put it on me

3 months later .......

Taina: Mommy!

Tiana:Good morning baby girl . I was waiting for you to wake up . Busy day today. Guess who's here? You wanna see daddy?

Taina: Daddy?

Tiana: mhm. Come on (Taina lays her head on her shoulder)

Hakeem: so what are y'all's plans for today

Tiana: we have the photoshoot but people are coming now so like throw clothes on . I have to get hair and makeup and I'm getting our toes redone and we have a flight to LA tonight so I need you to be home . After our shoot I'm taking her to your mom they want her . Are you hungry Babygirl?

Taina:(points at her stomach ) uhm

Hakeem: Daddy will get you some food I'll be back . T you want anything ?

Tiana: No

Hakeem left and went to drive thru and got he's babygirl some food. Tiana was kinda stressing  out . She had on a huge hella huge tshirt and she put Taina in a pj dress until it was time to go.  When Hakeem got back Tiana and Taina were all dolled up and everything. Everyone had left . While Hakeem was at the house he packed his bag tianas was already ready to go .

Janice: Alright so Ms.Carter your gonna be sitting and little princess will be sitting in your lap

Tiana: alright

They got in lots of pictures. Tiana was surprised because Taina usually is sleepy around this time especially since they got up really early today . Beyoncé was getting a big award that's why they were going to LA . The driver took them to the Lyon residence Taina was fighting her sleep . Really really bad .

Tiana: Babygirl you have to stop crying

Taina: Dada ! Dada !!!!

Tiana: Let's call him you have stop crying alright?

Taina:(she wiped away her tears and Keem answered the phone) daddy  i miss you

Hakeem: Look princess me and mommy will be back in a couple days to come get you and you can spend all day long with me is that fine with you ?

Taina:yes

Hakeem: alright that's my little 3 year old big girl . I love you princess. Behave for grandma &grandpa bye bye

Taina: I lobe you too daddy bye bye

Tiana grabbed Tainas bag and carried her and Juanita meet them at the door . Cookie and Luscious were on their way home so Taina was left with Juanita. Even though she was fighting her sleep she always behaved for Juanita
Tiana made it home but it was time to go again. They got on the jet an laid in bed .

Tiana:(pecks his lips) I love you

Hakeem: I love you too . Your dress for tonight looks gorgeous

Tiana: Thank you . I'm really happy with you . I just want you too know. also I love your ring it's beautiful

Hakeem: you know my taste . I really like it .

Tiana: (places his hand on her stomach) do I look or feel fat too you?

Hakeem: No . I really hope we have a baby boy

Tiana: me too . We have our girl and boy we can be a happy family of 4 . My stomach is so huge how did they not notice I'm pregnant

Hakeem: T we gonna keep it a secret?

Tiana: Yeah . I just don't want the public down my throat about it . I hate when the public finds out stuff they are so negative all the time. Tiana Carter is a hoe this and that just like in high school when people found out we were dating . I was called different names and all you had to do is worry about your grades and football. it was embarrassing. A 15 year old sophomore dating a 17 year old senior . Your girl jasmine especially. Even when I went school when I was pregnant before I got my abortion all she did was call me all types of shit .