Chapter 3

Lisa p.o.v.

I slowly walked up behind Jennie while she was cooking dinner and I gently wrap my arms around her waist.

"Yah! Lili where did you come from?" Jennie asked me in shock when I seemingly appeared from no where. I sent her a gentle smile and softly rub my cheek against hers.

"Let me guess, you're hungry and you came here since you smell this delicious dinner that I'm making?" She softly giggles at me and sways us side to side while she's wrapped up in my arms.

I nodded my head yes and opened my mouth and pointed to it.

"You want to try some my sweetie pie? Here you go my love" Jennie said as she put a small piece of chicken in my mouth so that I can try it.

I smiled but at her and nodded my head as if I'm telling her that it tastes delicious.

I put my hand on her right cheek and I turned her head to the left then I placed a gentle kiss on her lips. I couldn't help but bite her lip and start sucking it trying to make the kiss deeper.

She slowly pulls away while telling me we can have our romantic moment after dinner at to go play my games while I wait so I nodded my head and quickly stole another kiss from my wife.

Then I ran off while she was giggling and I turned on my PlayStation and started playing Minecraft while I wait for dinner to be ready.

We had a beautiful dinner filled with giggles and laughter on her end and endless smiles from mine.

We then move over to the couch and I pulled her into my arms to cuddle and I turned her face to me and I kissed her slowly knowing that it's her weakness.

I gently licked her bottom lip asking for entrance and she quickly complied with what I wanted and before we knew it she had me pinned down on the couch while she was on top of me. We didn't stop making out for even a minute.

I got so lost in the taste of my beautiful wife, her taste was so addicting and I simply can't get enough.

That is until she whispered in my ear.

"Let's bring this to the bedroom yeah..?~"

~~~~~

Sorry sorry my dear readers I'm a bad author-nim arent I? I will try my best to update more I'm so sorry.