Chapter 2

Lisa's pov

After that little incident this morning I went on with my day at school, just keeping my head down and staying out of the way. As requested by my lovely wife~ but here I am sitting in third period, hungry beyond belief. Geez I need to eat...

"Lalisa Manoban.... is Lalisa Manoban here today?"

I looked up in shock and timidly raised my hand in the air, I could feel the judging eyes on me like yeah I get it my vocal cords are messed up and I use my hands to speak but fuck stop staring at me.

"Next time I won't look up from the paper so please say 'here' when I call your name out loud." Said my history teacher as he firmly looked at me and me being me, I rolled my eyes which was a wrong move but hey oh well.

I slowly stood up and looked him the eyes as I signed "here" in sign language then I pointed to my throat that I can't talk.

The pure joy that I felt when he looked away in embarrassment was electrifying~ anyways after that he didn't spare a glance in my direction so I pulled my phone out and leaned back in my chair with my phone on my lap and I texted my beautiful wife.

Lili: babe I'm hungry t.t
Lili: babeeeeee
Lili: love of my lifeeee
Lili: Woman! Answer back please?~
Nini: I. Am. Teaching. A. Class.
Lili: and? I want your attention mandu~
Nini: I know my big baby but making my phone turn into a portable vibrator doesn't convince me to shower you in love later now does it sweetie?~
Lili: aha~ see you at lunch my beautiful wife?~
Nini: yes my goofy husband~ now, PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS!!! Mwah love you baby <3
Lili: yes ma'am~ I love you too, see you in a bit~

I widely smile at my phone as I turn it off and slide it back in my pocket then I dropped my head down and tried to stop smiling but it's so hard when she makes me this happy. Oh my nini~

~Lunch~

"So class I want you to read up to chapter 3 by Friday and prepare for a pre test next week- and that's the bell, have a great lunch bye!" Then my history teacher grabbed his lunch and headed out the room.

I then waited till everyone left and made my way over to Jennie's classroom where we'll be having lunch together. I didn't notice as a small smile appeared on my face as I was face to face with her door. I opened it to see her placing packets on the desks for her next class.

My smile got so much brighter as I close and lock the door behind me and Jennie immediately pulled my ear- ok what that hurts.

"What are you doing? That hurts stop stop stop" I quickly signed to her and look at her with a pout.

"I don't mind you texting me but pay attention in your class first ok? Do I make myself clear Lalisa Manoban Kim?" I nod my head rapidly and drop my shoulders in relief as she lets go of my ear from her little ear abuse that she committed to me.

I watch her as she softly cups my cheeks in her warm hands and softly brings me into a kiss. I slowly close my eyes and relax into her touch and kiss while wrapping my arms around her waist. I smile as she slowly pulls away and leads me to her desk so we can eat.

I pull my backpack off and pulled out my nacho lunchables and my chocolate milk. I look up as I hear the most beautiful laughter and I see Jennie lightly toss her head back while laughing at me.

"Really baby? Haha lunchables! You're so silly baby~ my big kid eat it all ok?" She smiles at me as she pulls out her pasta and a caprisun, even though she laughs at me for being childish she's a bigger baby but only when we are alone of course.

"Hey leave me be this is some good food!" I signed to her as I stick my tongue out at her and start eating my lunchables.

Jennie lightly shakes her head and starts eating her pasta. "Yes yes and for this very reason is why I fell so deeply in love with your silly self" I smile brightly with her and with just that she knew how I felt in that very moment.

It's hard not being able to talk to her but she understands me better than anyone in this world, she makes me complete and I'm so happy.

~~~~~~
I am so sorry to the people who have been wanting a new chapter. I lost my password to this account and have been locked out. My dumbass :T

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and please give me like ideas cause as y'all know I'm a dumbass most of the time

Buttt have a great day baby burritos don't forget to eat~