Chapter 6

"Lalisa Manoban Kim!" i heard my beautiful wife scream from downstairs. I'm in trouble aren't i?

I bolted up from our bed and ran downstairs to Jennie and frantically signed to her, what happened Jennie?! are you ok?!. I look at her with fear written on my face.

Without saying a word to me she shows me her phone and shows me the time. "we have to be out the house in 15 minutes and here you are not ready!" I gulped and shake my head fast letting her know i'll be ready in time and i ran back to our room to get ready for school.

In 8 minutes I'm back downstairs with freshly brushed teeth. I'm wearing my white converse and my jean overalls and my favorite yellow hoodie. I slightly push up my glasses that are resting on my nose as I stand in front of my wife.

Jennie walks up to me and softly wraps her arms around my neck and gently kisses my cheek then whispers in my ear. "eat an apple for breakfast today and we can eat lunch together, ok baby?" I nod my head sweetly at her and lean forward for a soft quick kiss before grabbing my book bag and a bright red apple.

I grab her hand as we head to the car and I opened the drivers side door for her then I ran around the car and got in and put on my seatbelt then I signed to her before we left to go to school, see look baby I'm all ready and on time dont I get a reward?

She leans forwards and slowly licks my lips then pulls away smiling as she sees my face bright red. "that's why we're having lunch together daddy~" she cutely giggles and starts driving towards the school.

I simply hold her hand on the way there seeing as I'll stay behind a bit so no one sees us together. She gives me a quick kiss before she leaves the car and tells me to be safe.

After a while and more people start to show up, I get out the car and make my way towards the entrance. I fiddle with the straps of my book bag and keep my head low so no one bullies me today, but as luck would have it that's not the case for me.

"where you going loser? to the back of class so no one can see you cry?" The asshole Josh says while stepping in my path and to be quite frank with you I'm done with this shit, I refuse to be weak. I'm gonna be a father now and it's time for me to fight my own battles.

So I did what any normal person would and I flipped him off with a smile on my face and walked around him. What I didn't calculate was that he was gonna grab my book bag and yank it back. Without second thought I quickly put my arms straight behind me, letting my book bag slam into him by his own force.

I am beyond angry, I turn to him with pure anger written on my face. I slowly walked up to him and yanked my book bag away from him and took off my glasses then I grabbed him by his collar and pulled him eye level to me.

I pointed at him and then I pointed my thumb on my neck starting from the right side and ending it on the left. I glare at him right in his eyes before I toss him away. Poor bastard looks like a scared hairless cat.

I finally realized my surroundings and I quickly put on my glasses and see the huge crowd surrounding us but more importantly I saw my wife with a proud smile on her face.

"whoa what the fuck was that?"
"did she really win a fight without fighting?"
"lmao Josh is so weak to let that happen"
"the nerd is kinda hot all of a sudden"

~~~~
i've realized that i am such a bad updater i hope all my burritos aren't mad at me.

i'll try to make it up 💙

10/5/2021