𝟘𝟘

Hi :)

So this is the first book I ever wrote on Wattpad: edited and rewritten for a number of reasons. If you read the original then you'll notice I've either changed some chapters or completely deleted them but when I was writing my first draft everything was kinda wonkers because I hadn't set out a real base plan. Now I can safely say that I have lol.

I just want to say something before you continue:

This book is completely and utterly unrealistic.

If you're here for realistic couples and people and relationships and all that idealistic stuff then I don't think you'll like my writing at all. A lot of things are romanticized and I blame that on my very much romance-deprived self but I wrote this for myself anyway. But the way I see it is that we don't read books to get a dose of reality, we read them to escape reality. Reading a book with completely realistic things defeats the whole purpose and meaning of fiction. And this book is complete fiction. Just wanted to put this out there.

T/W: this book deals with topics such as depression, PTSD, panic attacks ... etc.

________

𝕤𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕪

How do you get over losing a Lilly?

Well, it's simple—

You find a Sunflower.

________

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤

Elizabeth Grace

Nick Feilds

________

𝕔𝕠𝕡𝕪𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

Everything written here is mine and mine only. I sweated hard on this shit so if any of you bitches copy it just know I keep a notebook with murder plans in my drawer eagerly waiting to use one of them.

________

Ok, that's all I got to say. Love yall <3