☔︎ 1 ☔︎

CHAPTER ONE

RAIN DANCE.

☔︎ MINAMI CHIZUE YAWNED softly as she awoke, her comfortable pillow cold against her tan skin; just the way she liked it.

yet another day as a student in u.a. get up, get dressed, make breakfast, eat breakfast, then head out. chizue's mother worked multiple jobs along with her occupation as an undercover hero, so she was never home, not to mention chizue also had a frail grandmother who stayed inside. it didn't bother her much, she loved her grandmother a lot and knew her mother was working hard to take care of chizue and her twin brother, minami takeo.

takeo applied to get into u.a, but then decided to go to shiketsu after some consideration. chizue wasn't bothered with his decision, because she knew her brother was responsible — sometimes reckless, but nonetheless responsible. in all honesty, the friends her brother made were really cool, especially inasa, camie, and seiji. inasa yoarashi was chizue's age, while camie and seiji were a year older than the twins. at first, chizue found them intimidating, but now they come over every weekend to hang out with her and takeo.

chizue hummed lightly as she stepped into class 1a, her pale purple hair going white with the sunlight.

"morning, chizue-kun!" ochaco greeted cheerfully as chizue took her seat beside the brunette.

(A/N, basically we sit where sato sits, so we are sitting next to uraraka and todoroki)

"morning ochaco-chan, morning todoroki." she greeted both her classmates with a grin.

"good morning, minami." the dual haired boy replied quietly.

before chizue could engage in conversation with uraraka, their teacher, mr. aizawa walked — well, more like wriggled — into class, making everyone fall silent.

"the principal has agreed that the sports festival should still go on." he addressed the class, scratching at his poorly kept stubble.

the class erupted in quiet murmurs, students glancing around the room to catch their friend's eye.

"but sir, isn't that a bit reckless, especially after what happened at the USJ?" jirou asked tentatively, raising her hand.

"yes, but it's also to show everyone that we can still fight, and what happened at the USJ wasn't a major attack. this will make the public feel safer." he explained, making the class nod in agreement. "i suggest preparing or training, the sports festival is in 2 days."

with that, he slipped back into his sleeping bag and shuffled into a corner to sleep. everyone began chattering loudly, discussing the sports festival and hopefully being able to get noticed by a hero agency.