☔︎ 2 ☔︎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

CHAPTER TWO

‎ ‎OUT THE WINDOW

‎ ‎OUT THE WINDOW.

☔︎ "U.A HERE I come — ACHOO!" chizue sneezed loudly, bringing a hand to her runny nose.

she was pumped up for the sports festival, which was only a day away. however, there was one teensy problem.

she was sick.

"minami chizue, i heard that you little shit!" takeo shouted, bursting through the door.

"oh, you're back!" chizue said happily, rushing to give him a hug.

"ew, get your stanky ass boogers away from me! i warned you not to stay out all day in the rain!" he scolded his twin, keeping her away from touching him.

"c'mon 'keo, you know i can't help it!" she pouted, blowing her nose with a tissue.

"yeah, yeah. i know. you still going to school?" he asked, giving chizue a small grin.

as twins usually were, the minami siblings were similar in terms of appearance. they had the same pale purple hair, although takeo's was tamer and easier to style. chizue's eyes were an icy blue just like their mother, while takeo had warmer, deep blue eyes like their father. takeo was a head taller than chizue, and he was lanky — with the body of a ice skater. chizue, on the other hand, was rather toned in terms of body — she had a runner's body — long legs, strong arms, and good stamina.

in terms of personality, they weren't as far to say they were place opposites. both siblings were kind hearted. while chizue showed her love through affection, jokes, and teasing, takeo preferred to show affection through gifts and such. together, they were the perfect duo.

"mhm." chizue hummed with a nod.

"kay then, don't get into trouble! and call me if you need me to take you home!" he yelled, already halfway out the door.

"thanks, see ya!" chizue yelled after him, waving her hand.

takeo had to go to a school farther away than she did, so he left early in the morning and returned home later than chizue. so, she always made breakfast for him and cleaned his room. that way, he could get to school on time.

sneezing once more, chizue went back to her room to shower and change. her outfit pretty much consisted of the regular uniform shirt, but she wore uniform pants she had bought just in case, and a hoodie over her shirt.