26

Y/N POV

We stood so close together, there was less than a foot between us. Our fronts touched, my hands on her hips while her arms were thrown around my neck.

We swayed back and forth even though no music was playing, looking into each others eyes and enjoying the moment.

"How did I get so lucky." I murmured, not realizing I had said it out loud until Alex blushed.

I smiled and leaned down, taking her lips into mine. She immediately deepened it into a searing kiss, parting her mouth to allow my tongue access. 

Our lips moved together slowly which somehow made the moment feel even more intimate.

I finally pulled away when I couldn't hold out any longer, my lungs burning as they begged for air.

Even still, I wasted no time in gently pushing Alex against the nearest wall, my mouth now on the sensitive skin of her neck. The forward's slender fingers tangled through my hair and tugged lightly, her head thrown back against the wall as she moaned, pushing my head closer.

I continued to torture her, biting and sucking before soothing the marks over with my tongue, attacking any exposed skin I could find.

The blue eyed woman tilted her neck, giving me more access, a high pitched sigh leaving her throat when I found her pulse point, giving it a generous suck.

I wasn't sure how far things would go tonight, but I intended to make the most of it. After all, it was Alex's birthday and she deserved something special.

To test the waters, my hands went to the bottom of her shirt, tugging in a silent question of consent, to which Alex responded by sighing again.

"Y-yes."

I pulled the garment over her head before going back to kissing her, this time on her lips.

I reached up, roughly squeezing one of her full breasts, which was clad in a sports bra, drawing out a low growl.

"W-wait." Alex breathed, and I stopped what I was doing right away, scared I had hurt her or gone too far.

Thankfully though, she was just pulling off the sports bra, tossing it somewhere behind me. The brunette smirked and my mouth watered as I once again took in the sight of her gorgeous chest.

Alex giggled when I suddenly stepped closer to her again, taking a nipple into my mouth while one of my hands pinched and rolled the other between my fingers. 

"O-oh god...Y/n..."

Judging by the sounds she was making and the buck of her hips, I wondered if Alex was one of those women who could cum just from having her nipples teased.

I decided to test my theory by continuing my ministrations, this time at a bit of a faster pace while still keeping it sensual.

"Fuck..."

The captain whimpered when I switched breasts, giving her neglected nipple the same treatment as I had the other, sucking and biting the sensitive bud.

"Ohhh god I'm gonna cum...Y/n I'm gonna cum..."

I smirked against her skin, taking that moment to bite down a little harder while tugging at her other nipple, sending her over the edge.

Alex's body trembled from her orgasm, and I released her breast with a satisfied pop.

"Jesus I didn't know I could d-do that." She panted, a small, breathy laugh leaving her throat. "I think I said that last week, too. Probably because I dated men my whole life."

I couldn't help but let out a loud laugh at that, pulling her in for a short kiss. 

"I'm serious." She chuckled against my lips. "No one has made me...you know...from that before."

"Well, there's a first time for everything, baby."

Alex bit her lip, looking at me through hooded her eyes. Suddenly we were kissing again, this time at a faster, more aggressive pace. 

I couldn't get enough of the brunette and the way her mouth tasted.

I dropped my hands to her ass, tapping her thigh to signal her to jump.

Alex didn't hesitate, squealing with delight when I picked her up and walked her over to my bed, gently setting her down on it.

Both of our chests heaved as we caught our breath. Seeing her laying there, looking up at me, lips swollen, neck covered in quickly-forming marks, nothing but her pants on....it made me reach a level of hard I didn't think was possible.

"I think..." She said slowly. "That you, my friend, are over dressed."

I looked down and realized she was right. I was still fully clothed.

"Maybe you should change that."

The forward smirked, gesturing for me to walk over to her with her fingers. She pulled me close by the belt loops on my jeans and I grunted, falling on top of her, catching myself with my arms so that I was hovering over her.

Just as she had last week, Alex took the opportunity to flip us over, switching our positions so that she was on top of me now.

I reached up, watching to touch her chest, but the captain pushed my hand away with a giggle. 

"Ah ah. Not yet. This comes off first." She said, tugging on the hem of my shirt.

I rolled my eyes but didn't object, moving my arms up so that she could pull the material over my head.

"You happy, now?" I asked impatiently.

She shook her head, fingers now undoing the button on my jeans.

"Woah, woah. This is your birthday baby, I should be-"

"Are you saying you're not going to let me ride you? Doesn't seem like a very good birthday if you don't give the birthday girl what she wants."

My mouth went dry.

"That's what I thought."

She went back to her previous activities while I tried my best to recover from what she had just said, wishing it would happen again.

I swear, this woman was going to be the death of me.

As requested by my girlfriend, I lifted my hips off the bed, allowing her to pull my pants off. Now it was Alex who was over dressed.

It seemed as though she read my mind, because a few seconds later she was pulling down her own pants, throwing them mindlessly behind her before turning back to me, a hungry, aroused glint in her nearly black blue eyes.

The only thing separating us now were two thin layers of fabric, and even that didn't exactly leave much to the imagination. 

My very noticeable erection bulged in my boxers, begging to be set free from its constraints.

"Fuck I've been waiting for this." Alex moaned, touching herself with her hand over her panties. 

That sight alone was enough to make me cum.

"You ready for the ride of your life baby?"