Chapter 13

Just before the Dawn when the light was still gone.

You got up and stretched.

You groans as you wake up.

You took a shower to wake up a bit then when you were done you put your clothes on.

You yawned as you walked down the halls of the hideout.

You see your parents door opened.

You took a peek inside to see Neo cuddling Roman.

Alice in the middle hugging a teddy bear.

You saw Your dad leg looking a bit messed up as you looked away in guilt.

You then gently closed the door and walked to the kitchen.

On the way there you stopped in your tracks seeing Leila sleeping on the couch with her high tech computer still on.

You silently walked towards the computer and saw extreme hardcore evidence that would not only Ruin the Schnee family. But destroy them.

Like destroy dead.

The whole Schnee line would be dead within a week.

You gently closed the laptop as you walked towards the kitchen to get coffee.

You made a cup for Leila.

You walked towards the couch and gently shake her.

Leila swirls and softly opened her eyes as she got up and her tail waved back and forth.

Leila:....is it morning?

Y/N: Well it 5:30.

Leila: Oh then I only got 5 hours of sleep.

You gave her the coffee as she smiled and took a sip.

Leila: Mmmmm that a good cup of coffee.

Y/N: I'm really worried about you Leila.

Leila: I'm fine.

Y/N: you never say that.

Leila:....I'm fine Y/N.

Y/N: Leila you been obsessed with taking down the Schnee for many years now.

She sighed.

Y/N: Why do you hate them?

Leila puts down the cup gently.

Leila: I never knew my parents....I never knew my last name either. There no files of my previous life....that or I just don't remember.

She then sighed.

Leila: The farthest I remember is being a slave to the Schnee Family. 10 years ago. I was only 9. You would have been....around 11 or somewhat.

Y/N: I'm 21 yes.

Leila: When I was a little girl 9. I was a slave for the Schnee family. I was always forced to be in a small maid outfit.

Y/N: Cute.

You chuckled then saw her upset.

Y/N: I'm sorry I just find you wearing a maid outfit is cute.

She blushed a little.

Leila: Please this is serious. Can you not be flirty for a couple of minutes?

Y/N: Of Course.

Leila:....Mrs.Schnee...she was a wonderful lady. I often played with her daughter whenever my duty was done for the day. I love her like she was my mother.