Chapter 20

You jumped through the roof of Atlas headquarters.

You then started climbing down the building with a rope around your waist as you walked down.

As powerful as Atlas Military is. The security was fucking horrible.

You stopped at a window seeing Winter office.

Y/N: Found specialist Winter office. Positive that the file is in there Leila?

Leila: 95% unless Ironwood have took it.

You pull out you cane and pressed a button as small flames came out and burn through the glass by burning off the edge and gently push the glass inside.

You then walked inside the room chuckling.

Most people would look into Winter personal things. Or some pervert would look into her private wardrobe.

But you were a gentleman so you walked towards the safe and began to crack it.

Leila: She just got done with lunch.

Y/N: You miss her?

Leila:....she was like a big sister to me....yes I miss her.

You opened the safe and took out a file that had the word Grifix.

You saw your name file in there as well so you took it as well.

You then chuckled as you walked off.

You climbed back and saw a magic circle near you and you jumped to the roof before ice came out.

You smirked looking behind was the long white hair beauty of Atlas that was known as Winter Schnee.

Winter: Torchwick.

Y/N: Specialist Winter. Your looking more beautiful than ever this evening~

Winter: Flattery will get you nowhere Caramel.

Y/N: Don't forget the main course.

You flicked your orange hair with Pink,Brown and white tips.

Y/N: Neopolitan ice cream.

Winter: Oh yes how could have I possibly forgotten?

Y/N: I love to stay to chat but I came to pick up these files. You had them long enough.

Winter:...before we do this.

Y/N: Yes?

Winter: Leila....

You gave her a smile.

Y/N: She doing well and she misses you.

Winter smiled.

Winter: Thank you...now let do this.

She rushed at you with her sword as you blocked it with your cane and pull the tip of the cane with had the Torchwick symbol and pulled out the blade of the cane.

You both rushed at each other trading blows as you used the cane to knock her weapon out of her hand as you kicked her off of you and threw smoke bombs bellow you and run off.

Winter cough as she try's to clear the smoke and her eyes narrowed seeing you gone and the van driving away.

Winter: I WILL FIND YOU TORCHWICK!!

She held her arm in pain.

You looked at the files as Kevin drives to the hideout.

Y/N: Finally....

After all these years....I finally have the files my father wanted.

You probably noticed earlier but I'm going to say it to make sure.