Chapter 3

Ozpin: Lead by Jaune Arc.

Jaune: Lead by....

Pyrrha smiles and pats his back.

Ozpin: And finally....

Someone walked up to him and whispered in his ears.

Team Rwby And JNPR see Ozpin eyes widen.

Ozpin: Y/N did what?

This concern Pyrrha and Blake.

Ozpin:.....I-I-I.....but....I didn't sent them...

His eyes then narrowed.

Ozpin: Ironwood ordered them to do what?

Once the conversation is over the man left.

Ozpin: Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang from this day forward you will be know as Team Rwby. That being said. I have an important mission for you and Team JNPR.

All of their eyes widen as they followed him.

Once there they were greeted by the teacher of Beacon.

Ozpin: I apologize for doing this. But we are running out of time.

Ruby: What do you mean?

Ozpin: I'm sure you are aware of the festival.

They nod.

Ozpin: Then you know that every year we have an event of showing the most powerful Gem in the world.

Weiss: The Gem?

Ozpin; It is called the Gem of Aura multiplication.

Ruby: That sounds like an overpowered Semblances.

Glynda: It because it is.

Ozpin: What I'm about to tell you, you promise me. You swear that you will keep it a secret. I will tell you what you want to know. But I must have your cooperation and trust.

They nod.

Ozpin: I am older than I look. I lived for many lifetimes. My real name is Ozma. Years ago I was married to Salem.

Pyrrha: Who Salem?

Ozpin: She is responsible for the grimms attacks.

Yang: SHE MADE THEM!!

She punched her hands together.

Ozpin: No they existed long before her. I had daughters...the maidens....a long time ago.

Ruby: It ok sir you don't have to say more.

He gave her a gentle smile.

Ozpin: Thank you.

He then frown.

Ozpin: But we must focus on the gem. There was once a person. He worked for Salem for many years. His semblances was to manipulate aura. He was ruthless in battle. Pure evil...he....he once attended my school....so many female students were....violated....

They covered their mouth.

Ozpin: once they trusted me enough they told me everything. I would not tolerate what he had done. He was to face life in prison and I used the Gem to absorb his Semblances.

Blake: How?

Ozpin: Well...I don't know...I found this gem and I used it when he attacked and all the sudden his Aura was gone. He was sentenced for life but he was busted out. However he died the moment he was free.

Jaune: How?

Ozpin: I suspect that the semblance had a drawback that he didn't know about. I think that using the Semblance drains an massive amount of Aura. So he absorbs his opponent's aura to feed the drawback.....however he didn't had anything left so it took his life to Satisfied the condition.

Ren: God....that a dangerous semblance.

Ozpin: The good news is whoever wears it will not ever feel the drawback.

They smiled at that. That horrible semblance would never be able to take a life again.

But then their eyes widen.

Jaune: But That would mean...

Ozpin: Yes Mr.Arc. This gem is now extremely dangerous. In the right hand it can be use to help others.......in the wrong hand...I don't even want to imagine.

Weiss: Why are you telling us sir?

Ozpin: Because Y/N is planning to steal the Gem this year.

Their eyes widen.

Ozpin: This is Salem ultimate plan. When he steals it. She will ask him to give it to her.....

Pyrrha: And?

Ozpin: Your childhood friend Pyrrha and Blake will be then not longer useful to her.

Pyrrha: N-No...

Blake: S-She will...

Ozpin: Kill him and everyone else who follows her.

Pyrrha: HOW DO WE STOP THIS?!

She slammed her hands on the table.

Ozpin: There is a way. But thanks to what Ironwood did it will be difficult.

Ruby: if it to take him down you got it.

Weiss: Good thing. Time for some revenge.

Ozpin: No.

They looked shocked.

Ozpin: I wish no harm to Y/N. Especially what happened to him 13 years ago. I want you guys to get close to him. Become his friend.

He sips his coffee looking directly at Pyrrha and Blake.

Ozpin: Or perhaps more than a friend.

They both blushed.

Ozpin: I wish to end this without Violence. I know for a fact I can't stop Y/N from stealing the gem. All those heists we were given intel of what he plans to do.......and every time he get away with the money or dust. He never fails a mission.

He then looks at them.

Ozpin: This is a top critical mission. I will assist in anyway I can. Do you accept? It ok you don't have too. You can still attend this school and have the life you want.

Everyone: WE ACCEPT!

He smiles.

Ozpin: W-Wonderful...

He then smiled happily.

Ozpin: WONDERFUL I KNEW I CAN COUNT ON YOU!!

He then pulls out files of Kevin,Leila and Y/N.

Ozpin: This is all the information we have on them. If you have any questions tell us and we will help if we can.

- With You -

Roman: Hey Bud I need for you something.

Y/N: Yes dad?

Roman: I want you to..."Spy" on Little red.

Y/N: So....

Kevin and Leila were in school uniform making you blushed and looking away from Leila.

Y/N: Damn my skirt fetish!

Leila giggles.

Roman: Think you can do it?

You chuckled.

Y/N: Nothing this Torchwick can't handle.

Roman: That my boy!

( Well I hope you enjoyed it.

This may be update more frequently.

I hope it interesting enough.

What do you think happens next?

I hope you enjoyed it and I will see you all in the next chapter )