Chapter 16

Blood was dripping from your mouth as you breathe heavily.

Adam: got to hand it to ya. You can take a beating and a torture. I'm impressed.

You didn't give him the pleasure of him hearing you.

Adam: Man Grifix was right. You Torchwick's are a pain in the ass.

You looked at Adam as your eyes were swollen and bruised as you had cuts on your face and blood leaking a little from your eyes.

Y/N: What?

Adam: Hehehe. You think that heist went wrong? No it was sabotaged. Someone leaked the information to Grifix.

He gave you a smirk.

Y/N: You fucking human hating Bull.

Adam: Oh please everything I did was for the white fang. The Faunus's. I did it for them.

He walked towards the door.

Y/N: Oh really? Was killing other Faunus's in the name of your race future?

He stopped at the door.

Adam:......what?

Y/N: I know what you done Adam. These supposed attacks from the "Humans" were actually caused by you. You hate humans but you knew Sienna would never go full on war with them so you did the most cowardly thing. Attacking your own people and blaming the humans.

Adam eyes widen.

Y/N: Pretty pathetic targeting those who are married to human and who support equality.

You narrowed your eyes.

Y/N: And you wonder why Blake chosen me instead of you.

He stormed at you and stabbed your stomach again causing you to scream in pain and puke out blood in his face.

Adam: You stole her from me. I was shocked. When I confessed to her she turned me down. And then told me her heart belong to another. I was extremely angry and shocked that she loved a filthy human and a Torchwick at that.

He pulled his blade out and walked off.

Adam: Soon Blake will understand she of all people should know what a criminal you are....how can she even love you. Your everything she against.

He slammed the door shut.

You looked at your stomach groaning in pain as you see blood leaking out.

Soon your aura will be depleted and you won't be able to heal anymore.

You sat silently in the chair thinking about your childhood.

- 2 miles away from the White Fang Hideout -

The Van burst through the tree as it stops near the Hideout of the White Fang.

Kevin looks at the hideout.

Kevin: how you guys?

Jaune held his arm as Ren groan.

Ren: Not ok Kevin.

Jaune: I think you broke my arm....

Kevin: Fucking man up and deal with it you pussy.

Nora: Yay that was fun let do it again.

Pyrrha and Blake got up rubbing their ass.

Pyrrha: Man that was a bumpy ride.

Blake: You ok Pyrrha?

Pyrrha: My thong is riding up I will be fine when I fix it.

Blake: Me too.

Kevin: Then fix your damn Y/N Torchwick Symbol thong and shut up.

Both girls blushed really red.

Leila:.........Kevin. Don't ever do that again.

She held her waist as her seat belt dug into her the entire ride.

Kevin: What the status?

Pyrrha: He acting serious.....that scaring me.

Blake: Yeah...me too.

Leila: Signal is jammed. I need 20 minutes top.

Kevin: No not enough time.

He got out and brought out his weapon and switch it to mini gun mode.

Jaune:...seriously my arm is broken....

Leila: You can stay here with me. I could use an extra eye.

He nods as the the other got there weapons and followed Kevin.

Pyrrha: This is the hideout for the white fang. There going to be a lot of white fangs here.

Blake: Don't kill any of them. They may not be aware of the changes so let do this calm and....

Kevin smashed a white fang member head in with his boots.

Blake: KEVIN!!

Kevin: You got a fucking problem cat?

Everyone shakes at his emotionless tone.

Blake: Y-You don't kill them.

Kevin: You haven't seen the shit we seen Blake.

Blake: There just misguided.

Kevin: You say that because you believe the White Fang can change and still have it's honor.

Blake: I do.

He walked up to her.

Kevin: Stand on top of the million people they murdered corpses and ask if honor matters.

She just couldn't find any words. Opening and closing her mouth.

Kevin: The silent is your answer.

Kevin began shooting at the white fang not caring if they lived or died.

Kevin: JUST GO FIND HIM I GOT EVERYTHING ELSE!!!

Ren and Nora ran to Kevin as Nora began charging at the soldiers as Ren gave support fire.

Blake and Pyrrha ran into the vents and crawled in the vents.

Leila: Ok girls you should be getting close to the room Y/N is in. please hurry though. I hacked his life support and his vials are dropping fast.

They crawled as fast as they can and eventually they reached the end of the vent and Pyrrha kicked it off making it fall off and she dropped down.

Blake soon followed as Pyrrha saw you and ran towards you pouring her aura into you.

Blake ran and did the same and soon your wounds began to heal as your eyes started to return to normal.

You groan as you woke up from you sleep.

You saw Blake and Pyrrha smiling at you.

Y/N:....Angel?

Pyrrha: Yes it is hon. Your precious angels.

Blake: Let get you out of here.

They undid your bonds and you got up only got collapsed in Pyrrha arms.

Y/N: Sorry......

Pyrrha kissed your lips and smiled at you.

Pyrrha: Save your energy.

She helped you to the van as Kevin killed every last member making Blake mad as Kevin even killed the children.

He called her a hypocrite and to deal with it as they would done the same.

They all got in and drove off.

You lost consciousness as Pyrrha laid your head on her lap.

( Well that it for this chapter.

What will happen next?

Who will join the harem next?

I hope you enjoyed it and I will see you all in the next chapter)