four: Hanging out

" Thank you sykkuno!"

"My pleasure"

"Quick question. How are you so calm and relaxed all of the time?"

"umm... I-I don't Know. I guess it is just a part of my personality."

"ok. So.... now that you are here, what do you want to do?"

"I really don't mind y/n, I came here for you after all so I think it is only fair if you choose what to do."

"Well come on then"

Sykkuno turns to look at you with a very confused expression.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see" You say taking sykkuno by the arm and start to drag him out the house. A slight blush appears over his cheeks and you get all hot and flustered over these actions. You release your grip and continue onwards.

"We're here!"

"A café?"

"exactly! come on! I'll pay for it all!"

"Are you sure? I am very capable of handling my own money."

"oh come on sykkuno! I dragged you here after all. It is only fair if I pay."

"ok. If you say so Dovedere."

"Hey! Don't call me by my twitch name!"

"sorry y/n. I didn't know what you preferred."

"You are such an easy target! I don't mind what you call me. I just wanted to see how you would react if I seemed mad at you!" You say with tears practically rolling down your cheeks from laughter. Sykkuno just sits there lightly laughing and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh, You got me. hehe."

A member of staff comes over and asks what we would like.

"Could I have f/d (favourite drink) and a freshly baked cookie." You manage to get out somehow. Tears still dripping down your face

"I will just have a cup of jasmine tea please."

"I will be back in a few minutes."

You thank the member of staff and continue talking to sykkuno.

"Thanks for checking on me."

"It's fine. I was quite bored anyways and when a friend is in need I am there to help them out."

You smile to his response. The food and drinks arrive and you dig in to your cookie while sipping on your drink.

"How do you fancy coming back to my place later and we can do a live stream together?" You ask expecting the usual 'I'm busy!' or 'I can't today, but maybe another time'

Sykkuno's POV

"y/n. y/n. eh. y/n!" I guess I'm going to have to shout but I am going to be humiliated later. Here goes nothing

"Y/N!"

"Oh jesus sykkuno! You scared the living daylights out of me!"

"sorry..."

"No no no no no no no! It's fine!"

"and you said I was an easy target."

y/n gives me a death glare and then smiles and giggles to herself. She really was different from other girls. She was nice, caring and doesn't make fun of me. I want to tell her how I truly feel. But how...

A/N: Hi everyone! So I hope you liked this next part to sykkunoxreader! I am still doing homeschooling at the moment. So that is why the updates are very short. I hope you can understand and maybe even somewhat relate to me. Stay safe and stay hydrated people! Lou <3