Six: Late night streaming

Y/N POV:

As soon as I arrived home, my pizza turned up and I decided to store it in the oven for now so I could share it out later with the others. I can't wait for Sykkuno to meet Corpse. I feel like they will instantly click and have an even healthier friendship, Inside a game and in real life.

-Time skip to 23:30 because the author is lazy-

I hear a knock at the door and go to answer it.

"Hey Sykkuno! How are you doing?"

"Hi Y/N. I'm doing fine thanks."

"Great. Come in!"

I step to the side to let Sykkuno in.

"Do you know w-when Corpse is c-coming?" Sykkuno stutters

"I gave him the same invite time as you so he should be here any minute now.

There is another knock at the door.

"Speak of the devil...Corpse! I haven't seen you in so long!"

Sykkuno POV:

"speak of the devil...Corpse! I haven't seen you in so long!" I hear Y/N shout.

"Sykkuno! Come here!" she screams at me

Oh Jesus. I don't want to. I have to! I have to make Y/N happy.

"H-Hi Corpse..."

"It's great to finally meet you Sykkuno." Corpse giggles at the end of his sentence. No doubt at my stutter.

Y/N POV:

"Let me go get the pizza from the oven."

I walk away and grab it. as well as 3 plates and some napkins just in case. (not like that you sick people...)

"so... What are we going to do now?"

"start the stream I guess and just see where it goes from there."

I start up the stream and go onto twitter and tell everyone I am going live with Corpse and Sykkuno.

Twitter notification- Hi everyone! I am excited to announce I am going live with Corpse and Sykkuno! Come join us at: twitch.tv/Dovedere see you there! <3

"Hey everyone and welcome to the stream! I understand that we may not have quite as many viewers due to how late it is... but that doesn't matter! It's all just for fun. We don't really have anything planned so I guess you could suggest stuff in the chat? Also, I am here with Sykkuno."

Sykkuno waves at the camera

"and Corpse..."

Corpse waves his hand in front of the camera.

"Hola!"

Everyone laughs.

"So I think we are just going to do a Q&A/truth or dare type of game. I will begin. Also, we are going to go round clockwise, so Corpse... truth or dare?"

"truth..."

"Ok chat! Suggest away! Oh I like this one! Have you ever kissed another person?"

"I have never kissed another person because I don't go outside often."

"Fair answer. Ok Corpse ask Sykkuno now."

"Truth or dare Sykkuno?"

"Dare... I thought you would be giving me a truth not the chat and the chat is dangerous so dare."

"Oh Sykkuno... What a mistake you have made... ***** Has dared you to shout at Y/N."

"I can't shout at her for no reason."

You punch Sykkuno on the arm playfully.

"Now you do" I say

"What was that for!" Sykkuno shouted. I mean it wasn't very loud but loud enough to pass.

"Well that dare has been fulfilled!" You say laughing.

"Y/N... truth or dare"

"Dare!"

"*********** dares you to roller-skate around the sofa until it is your turn again..."

"sure! Let me go get them!"

I come back with the skates on and start circling the sofa

"Oh jesus! Y/N your going to break you neck!" Sykkuno says

"Oh I'm fine syk... How will I pick a truth or dare for Corpse?"

"Get your phone and keep skating!"

"Ok... Truth or dare Corpse?"

"Dare... I feel left out!"

"Ok..... Woah!" I skidded over on the skates and was ready for a hard impact only to found with somebody catching me. at first, you thought it was Sykkuno seeing as he was the closest person too you but you felt cold metal against your skin, telling you that it must be corpse. You stand up again re-gaining your balance and notice something is out of place. Sykkuno is not in the room anymore but you assumed he must of just gone to the toilet.

Sykkuno's POV:

"I will be back in a minute." I say timidly

I run off down the hall and go straight into Y/N's bathroom locking the door behind me. Why would Corpse do that? He knew I was about to catch her and he knows that I like Y/N. Not because I am showing obvious signs but I told him. I bet they are cuddling right now or doing something cute and couple like. Why am I even getting jealous? You aren't even together. You can't get jealous for no reason.

Hot, salty tears were running down my cheeks so I cleared myself up a bit before splashing water on my face and fixing my hair a bit.

Y/N's POV:

"Thanks but you really didn't have to do that. Also you are showing your body to thousands of people right now."

"Oh well... Do you know where Sykkuno went?"

"He probably just went to the bathroom. He will be back in a minute."

"Sorry! I am back!" Sykkuno says walking back down the hall

"No problem Sykkuno!"

Someone's phone starts ringing and I thought it was mine so I grabbed it but nobody was calling me. I see Corpse pick up his phone and walk down the hall while speaking to the person on the other end.

"I guess I will just check the weather.... SYK!"

"Are you okay?"

"Earthquake heading towards Las Vegas now..."

" It won't be that bad."

You feel a slight vibration underneath you which you just sit there for before there is a loud crash outside and you jump off of the sofa and straight into Sykkuno's arms. A slight blush paints itself on his cheeks. You just sit there until Sykkuno puts his arms around you too.

"You do know it is over don't you Syk?" You whisper to Sykkuno.

"I know but I'm cold."

"Smoothkkuno"

Corpse comes back around the corner of the hall and makes a heart in front of the camera.

"You two look like your having fun..."

"Oh shut up!" You say in synchronization

"hehehehe..."