five: The stream plans

Y/N POV

"So..... are we doing a stream or not?" You ask once again

"Oh sorry I forgot about that. I would love to"

"When should we do it?"

"I don't mind... as long as it is not this Sunday then that's fine. I have to edit a video to upload to YouTube."

"sure that's fine." You say finishing up your cookie

"Ummm Y/N..... What will it be about?"

"Do you need to do anything tonight?"

"No. why?"

"Great! we could do a long live stream and start late at night."

"so we aren't playing computer games with the others?"

"No! I feel like every video on the internet now is just computer based. It will be fun to switch things up a bit. Also, I could invite someone else over too. Like Rae or Toast or Corpse even! Although he will have to sit out of frame."

"You know what Corpse looks like?!"

"Yea hehe! I could ask him to come over but he might not want to because you are here. Not because he doesn't like you but because he wants to contain his privacy as much as possible."

"Don't worry, I understand!"

"Let me go ask him now."

You walk off and go to call corpse

Sykkuno POV

I am really nervous to see Corpse. Well that is if he even wants to see me. What if he doesn't like me? What if he likes Y/N as well? What if she is already dating him? I will be quite disappointed if she is taken already. What am I thinking! She doesn't like me and she is too beautiful to be single. 

"He's coming!"

"oh wow Y/N! That's cool."

"I can't wait for you to meet him. He is so nice and caring despite his voice!"

"We should probably start heading back..."

"Ok. I will see you at 23:30 then!"

"Sure! Bye!"