Seven: Just stay tonight

I jump out of Sykkuno's arms even though I didn't want it to end. It felt so warm and comforting. I look around at everyone and then at the stream and realise how badly I messed up. I am a blushing mess practically shaking vigorously at this point, Sykkuno is looking away but I can tell he is blushing too, Corpse is STILL making a kissy face and the stream is still rolling with an absolutely wild chat. This evening can't get much worse. I open the door and look at what the crash was. A car had rolled down the hill and smashed into Corpse's. (A/N I don't know if Corpse can drive or not but in a video he mentions how he got identified in a drive-thru so I am just guessing. Let me know if he does or doesn't. I can always edit this part if needed!)

"Corpse... your car was hit."

"WHAT!?"

Corpse rushes over too the window and sees his crumpled car and a White ford fiesta smashed into it.

"I'm just going to leave the stream here today... Thank you all for watching!"

I abruptly end the stream and phone a motor repair place.

"I think you should both just stay tonight."

"What are we going to do then? Like where are we going to sleep...?"

"I have a double bed and there is the sofa down here of course. If you recline all the seats you should be able to sleep on it like a bed."

"How are we going to do this..." Sykkuno asks while looking me dead in the eyes

"I'll take the sofa. You two can share my bed."

"Not if I get to the sofa first..." Corpse says as he starts sprinting for the sofa. You are already there and laying down on it though. I didn't realise how slow Corpse was at running.

"Wow you are slow considering you are 5"10!"

"Oh shut up!!!"

"Looks like I get the sofa and you get the bed."

"Absolutely not..." Corpse picks you up and takes you too your bedroom. Although your bed is a double, it is still pretty small. Sykkuno is just slowly walking behind laughing to himself. I pout out my lips and frown at Corpse.

"Puppy dog eyes will not work on me right now... So stop trying to get out of sleeping with Sykkuno." Corpse chuckles like a phsyco anime character. You kick him in the side a few times before looking at sykkuno again. He quickly locks eyes with you before looking away. I giggle to myself and look back at Corpse who now has a smirk on his face. He throws you onto the bed like you weigh nothing and runs back downstairs. Sykkuno soon enters after.

"So...... How is this going to work...You know.... sleeping together..." Sykkuno asks. He is clearly nervous.

"I don't know honestly! Corpse isn't going to stop bothering us until we just do it..." (I know what you are thinking... GET YOUR MINDS OUT THE GUTTER... It isn't like that!)

"O-ok..."

"Good night Sykkuno."

"Umm.... Good night Y/N?"

"Oh just lay down and sleep. You will be so tired if you don't..."

-Mini time skip-

I woke up and notice that Sykkuno is still asleep but he has his arms around my waist. I screamed internally before listening to the source of the reason I woke up. Corpse. I gently remove Sykkuno's arms from around my waist and notice he panting and he feels really hot to the touch. Once I get out of my room, I walk to my streaming room and see Corpse sat at the computer streaming something. I walk up behind him and playfully smack him on the back of the neck

"and what time in 7 shades of hell do you call this Mr. Husband?!"

"Insomnia o'clock..." Corpse says whilst turning towards you. He had bags under his eyes and looked really tired.

"Anyway, Watcha up too?"

"Streaming and answering some questions..."

"Ok... I am going to get some tea."

"Could you make me some too and then join me. The chat wants you too..."

"Sure!"

-One tea session later (aka time skip)-

"Are you two dating?" Corpse reads from the chat

"No" He says "She fancies Sykkuno instead!"

"What the hell Corpse!!!!"

"So she doesn't deny it...interesting..."

"I hate you so much!!! Sykkuno doesn't care about me-"

"Y/N!" Sykkuno screams. Corpse laughs and makes a kissy face. I just roll my eyes and go to see Sykkuno

"Hey. Are you ok? you seem a little stressed.."

-Sykkuno's POV-

In a dream...

Corpse what are you doing!?

Y/N no... I have always loved you and I wanted you to be with me.... I was too scared to admit it though

Too late sykkuno. I'm Corpse's now..

I wake up in a sweat and see Y/N rushing towards me before pulling me into a tight embrace. Of course I hugged back and asked her why she rushed too me like she was in the olympics.

"You screamed for me like your whole life depended on it..."

"I'm so sorry! I forgot to tell you... I sleep talk..."

"Well that makes sense." She says with a warm smile I could get lost in for hours at a time. Her gorgeous eyes glittering in the light of the lamp.

-Y/N POV-

I hear footsteps behind me but I don't care. If Sykkuno screamed that loud for me then he must be frightened so I just stay in his arms.

"Where have I seen this before!"

I turn my head and see Corpse. I just ignore him and stare at Sykkuno.

"Lets go get some coffee tomorrow!"

"Sure..." Sykkuno says. Corpse had left us alone now.

"Just try and go back to bed Syk... I love you!"

WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY TO MY BEST FRIEND!?!?!

He probably missed it... It doesn't matter anyways

-Sykkuno's POV-

THIS IS HUGE. I THINK I AM GOING TO HYPERVENTILATE!!!!!

-Corpse's POV-

DID I HERE THAT RIGHT!?!?!

-Y/N POV-

he probably didn't even noticed I said it...