eight: The invitation

Y/N's POV

I walked down the hall and into the kitchen to grab some breakfast. Once I was done I heard a voice that I could recognise easily. Syk. He sounded nervous as always so I just kind of brushed it off and continued with my day. I went upstairs to get changed.

(You can pick on from the following or if you don't like them, pick your own. Let me know what you went for in the comments. I am intrigued to know!)

 I am intrigued to know!)

I cam back downstairs and made myself some breakfast before peeking into where the noise was coming from

I cam back downstairs and made myself some breakfast before peeking into where the noise was coming from. There was a note on the counter to say that Corpse had left once Sykkuno woke up. He helped him set up a stream on your computer before leaving him too it and walking home. I slowly stuck my head around the door and saw Sykkuno at my set up streaming on his own.

"Hi! Have you had anything to eat?" You ask

"Oh hi Y/N. I haven't eaten anything yet but I'm not that hungry."

"Well... Do you want something to drink. I was going to go to that coffee place I was talking about last night."

"Let me finish up my stream and I will come with you." He flashed a small smile that filled me with joy. This man is like a drug I am addicted too.

"Sure. I'll get my bag ready!"

I walked off leaving Sykkuno streaming in his room

-Sykkuno's POV-

Chat:

YOU STAYED AT HER HOUSE OVERNIGHT!!!

smoothkkuno...

so your willing to give all of us up just to go to a coffee shop with her. OUT OF ALL PEOPLE YOU WANT TO LEAVE US FOR Y/N!!!

"Come on guys it's just one stream and besides I never leave the house so It will be nice to actually go somewhere other than my room. On that note I think I am going to leave it here for today. Thank you so much for all the support and subs. I wouldn't be where I am today without you all. Bye everyone."

-Y/N's POV-

I heard Sykkuno exiting my room. I decided I would buy both of our drinks and any other little bits Sykkuno wants.

"You ready to just go." You ask

"Of course. Let me just grab my wallet and then we can leav-"

"It's fine! I'll buy everything."

"If you say so..."

"Let's go!!!"

I unlock the door and hold it open for Sykkuno to come through before locking it behind me. We walked next to each other on the pavement. As we were about to approach the coffee shop I felt someone's fingers brush against mine. I instantly blushed at looked at my feet. Once I had cooled down a bit I looked up again at Sykkuno asking him what he would like to drink.

"Just a regular coffee is fine..."

"Ok! Do you want anything with it. A piece of cake, cookie..."

"No It's ok. I don't want to be wasting your money."

"Sure. Thanks for taking my money into account!"

"No problem."

we got our drinks and started to go back to my my house. Sykkuno said he was going to grab his stuff and head back to his house which I agreed to.

I unlocked the door and picked up a letter on the floor that had fallen through the letter box.

The letter:

Dear Y/N,

We really want you to come visit the offline TV house. You could stay for a bit if you want to but I thought it would be fun to have you over. We will stream and do mini vlogs about everything going on and share the laughs with you in person.

Love, Poki and the rest of offline TV

-End of letter-

I squealed out in joy and jumped up and down catching Syk's attention.

"What happened?"

"I have been offered to stay with Offline TV for a few days!"

"That's so cool. I hope you have fun!"

"I do too. Goodbye Syk have a safe travel home!"