SO MUCH STUFF!!!!!!

Ava's POV (a few days later)
When I woke up this morning I DID NOT expect to have the doorbell ring several times repeatedly throughout the day. It is saturday today so it's coming up to a week of me finding my new home amongst the wolves. Anyway, let's get back to what happned this morning.

I woke up from bed and went into the livingroom as usual. Lucas was already awake and so was Sebastien, Chester and Dean. Sebastien made/fed me breakfast. I chose chocolate crossiants with a glass of milk and Sebastien made sure I had some protein with that by making me eggs on buttered toast. I ate and drank all of it happily but I kept getting distracted by the door bell going off. Each time it was a postman delivery parcels of every shape, size and material. I havn't got a clue what any of this stuff is and I'm really curious to find out!
I tried to get down from the stool but then I was swivelled back round facing a stern looking Sebastien. "You need to finish your breakfast Ava, you can't open the packages unless Alpha Caiden lets you. I suggest you listen to me and there might be a chance of you getting a sneak peak later." He smiled and winked at the last bit. I nodded my head and a hmhm sound and then continued to let Sebastien feed me. He kept having to grab my attention whenever the doorbell went off again. I just get so easily distracted it's so hard not to look at the door!

Not even 10 minutes after the 5th ding dong of the doorbell Caiden groggily comes downstairs and starts looking at the labels on the packages. Once again I try to get down the stool but whine when I hear a growl from Sebastien which makes Caiden look at me. Sebastien - " Ava you need to finish your milk before you can come down." Caiden - " I hope my baby is being good this morning Sebastien" *he looks at me with a stern face and I look down at the countertop*. Sebastien - "She is trying to be good but she is struggling with getting distracted by the doorbell." Caiden nods his head and goes back to what he was doing. I keep watching until Sebastien used his finger to move my jaw to face him again and offering me to drink once more. I drink the rest of my milk. I look to Sebastien pleadingly remembering I have to ask permission before getting off the stool. Sebastien nods giving me his permission before lifting me up and off the stool gently placing me on the ground. I then run over to the boxes with a massive grin and an excited squeal! I feel like my eyes are two super lenses as I scan for any info or hint in what could be inside each box.

Caiden steps in front of me and uses his arm to gently but firmly push me away from the boxes. I pout only to be met with Caiden kneeling to my level, staring me down with his 'my word is final' look. I sigh and lay on the ground in defeat. Caiden nods approvingly at this and still staring deep at me he says "You may not look at the packages as it's distracting you too much, you need to be paying attention to your daddies.*he then whispers* and also it's meant to be a suprise." He then pulls a smirk stands up and starts carrying the packages (Dean and Lucas help him) upstairs to the top floor. Edgar comes down now and starts joining in with carrying the packages up.
(I think to myself only now just realising my strange behaviour with lying down on the floor.) Blimey I'm no wolf but living around these guys sure makes you act like one. Maybe it's because I'm part of the pack that makes me feel and behave this way? I don't know.
I sit up still on the ground and watch them take all the deliveries up to the great beyond to where I now assume I'm not allowed up there for the time being. I decide that there is no use sulking on the floor so I go and watch some CBeebies on tv.
Ding dong.................ding dong.......................ding dong.........................ding dong...........................ding dong................ding dong......................ding dong........................ding dong......................ding dong ....................ding,
"I AM GOING OUT MY BLINKING MIND!!!!!!!!!"
Everyone stared at me and I just put my head in my hands,(Caiden still went to the front door and collected the parcel). Every blinking couple of minutes of every hour there is a blooming ding dong and someone would go to the door to collect some mysterious parcel that I'm not allowed to uncover and I am losing my blooming patience and I am SO DESPERATE to find out what all this stuff is!?!?!?!?!?!?
Ava - "Daddy!! What could all this stuff be!? Please can I at least watch you open them, I must find out what's inside!!!" I cry out in desperation.
Caiden - "Darling it's only the things we ordered online together, remember on my laptop." Ava - "Yes but daddy you ordered a lot of things whilst I napped during that so I really don't know what a lot of this stuff is!!!!!"
Caiden sighs - "Everything I've bought is of the same sort of theme baby. You don't need to worry about it. I know you're desperate but there is still no need for this shouting and whining now is there." I just grumble to myself when I hear the last part.
A few more ding dongs go off and I really am losing my mind now Edgar - "Dean how about you take Ava out to play, try your best to distract her." Dean approaches me and picks me up from the floor saying - "Alright yer wee trouble maker. Let's get your coat and gutties (shoes) on and go out for a walk. The next thing I know I'm sitting by the front door with Dean zipping up my coat when..... DING DONG! Ava- "I got it!" Everyone else shouts - "No!" I open the door, snatched the parcel from the postman saying "Thank you very much!" and then literally leg it for the woods. Dean chases after me, looking back until were out of sight from the postman before changing into his wolf form still charging after me. He was so fast! It took him no time at all time to catch the hood of my coat with his teeth and tug it pulling me back enough to fall backwards into him with my bum on the ground with a thud. i clumsily got up and try to pry the hood from his teeth only to get growled at by him. I sighed in defeat dropping the parcel. We turn back (my hood still in Dean's teeth) we then saw a very angry Caiden run our way.
Caiden - "You! Young lady! Are going in time out!" Oh dear, I didn't mean to get myself into this much trouble. Dean drags me back into the house, making stumble every now and again on rocks,logs and that. I am taken to the same corner of the kitchen I was taken to last time and I sit down once my hood is released. You know when you know you are in deep trouble when you get that cold sweat feeling. I feel even more nervous as Caiden comes up and kneels down to my eye level. I look away with my ear facing towards him. I try to hold a submissive posture hoping that will help lessen the discipline I'm about to get, even in the slightest. Caiden tucks a bit of my hair behind my ear and lifts my jaw with his finger. From the corner of my eye his posture says it all but at the same time I'm feel kinda tingly as his dominance looks so hot. Caiden speaks in a low but calm voice - "Tell me why you're in time out Ava." I reply sheepishly - "B,because I took the parcel, and ran from Dean-Daddy Dean!" Caiden nods before saying- "You will remain here until I come back, no talking nor moving from this spot understand?" I nod - "Yes sir." Caiden then leaves and not a soul even looks at me let alone comes close to me, probably not to provoke any more behaviour from me I bet.
I was sat there for what felt like ages. My bum got numb and very sore. One thing is for sure this is definitely a much longer time out than my last one. Argh I was such a fool to grab and run like that. By the time Caiden came back I definitely I was desperate to move position and get out this kitchen. Again he kneeled down to my level but his expression was softer but still very much dominant. A very attractive look on him. I snap back to reality when he starts speaking. "Do you understand why you have been sat here Little one." Ava - "Yes, daddy, I should be more patient for future and not let my impulses rule me." Caiden - "Good girl." He pulls me into a strong,warm hug and I hug him back. Caiden - "You do realise that you won't be allowed to see the parcels today. However I do promise that you can see them unpacked as we sort out your new room tomorrow if you are a good girl that is." I nod with a small grin and say "Yes daddy."
Caiden - "Good, now I believe you owe another person an apology as well." He says pulling me from the hug and gesturing towards Dean. I nod my head and go over to him.
He looks down at me sternly and I feel bad. Ava - "I'm so sorry daddy, I didn't mean to cause trouble for you. At least you got your daily run in today" I say the last bit with a nervous giggle Dean chuckles slightly and he picks me up. Dean - "Thank you for the apology Ava, I know it's hard waiting,especially being so excited for a wee one like yourself, but we must all be able to control ourselves. That's part in what makes a pack strong." He kisses my cheek and we have another hug together.
Dean carries me over to the sofa and we have a cuddle enjoying the peacefulness in the house once again. Before,
Ding dong!
Oh no.
Dean - "how about we go read some books somewhere quieter lassie." Ava - "Yes! That's a great idea let's go!" Dean nods and I walk speedily to my room with Dean holding my hand. We get all my new books I got yesterday. We then head to the flight of stairs to go downstairs. Once we're down Dean sits in a big chair and he pulls me in so I sit on his lap. I'm carrying the books.
Dean - "What book would you like to read first little lass?" Hmmmmmm I point to the Whatever Next! book. Dean reads it to me and I love looking at the pictures of the teddy bear making a rocket ship our of a cardboard box. Travelling up to the moon to have a picnic with an owl friend before traveling back to earth, landing through the chimney in time for mummy bear to give him a bath before bed. It's such a cute book. One of my childhood favourites!
One by one dean reads me ALL of my new books! And despite still faintly hearing the doorbell repeatedly go off I still focus my attention on Dean. He notices this and praises me after each book with how well I'm sitting and listening.