Nature reserve and my new room!!!

I woke up to the sounds of lots of rustling,clunking and even some crashing! I sat up and rushed out to see what was going on! As I enter the living room I see Sebastien gazing towards upstairs, he quickly sees me, waves and says " Ava! I was waiting for you."
"For me?" I reply, "why?"
He signals with his hand for me to go and sit on one of the breakfast bar stools which I go and do and as I was walking he says "After yesterday's incidents we've decided it's best if one of us took you out for a day trip. So I'm going to take you to feed some animals at our local nature reserve, now eat up and don't forget to brush your teeth." He pats my head and leaves me to eat my breakfast. I had chosen chocolate cereal and drank a mug of tea on the side. (Sebastien had made it all for me of course).

Once I had finished I jumped down from the stool and made my way back to my room. I picked out my outfit and had managed to get dressed before Sebastien entered the room. Of course he wanted to do my hair and made sure I didn't forget anything. Soon we were ready to leave. We had our mountain boots on and coats. Sebastien wore a big military style backpack and we were off!

He said the nature reserve was so  lose we can walk to it! The weather was beautifully sunny with clear skies but at the same time the trees were great to stop the sun getting in our eyes as we headed downhill towards the lake. We didn't chat much as we headed down but I couldn't help but exclaim in amazement "WOW!!!!" AS I saw this huge lake in front of us. Surrounded by forest covered mountains and the sunlight glistening on the waters gentle waves was absolutely breathtaking! I can't remember the last time I saw a proper lake. Sebastien chuckled at my reaction and said "I guess when you live here for a long time you forget how beautiful everything is. It's nice to have a fresh pair of eyes to help you remember to cherish what's around you."
I smile in response, I notice the pebbles on the waters edge and ask "can we do some pebble skipping?"
"Pebble skipping?" He said in confusion.
"Yes pebble skipping!" I say with a big grin, "it's where you throw the pebbles so it skims on the water, so it looks like the pebble is skipping on the water. Then you race to see who can make their pebble skip the furthest."
"Ah I catch you now, yea we have 5 minutes". He looks at me with a smile and then starts walking towards the lake.
"Yay!" I exclaim as I start sort of jogging and skipping towards the waters edge. I grab a pebble and start making a little pile of my own and Sebastien does the same on his side.
We both get ready to throw and I start off the countdown.
1..............2................3!!!! Whoosh! Skip! Skip! Splash!!
Turns out we are both as good as each other as both our pebbles only skipped twice before splashing into the lake. We both laugh and giggle and try a few more rounds. Unfortunately to not much success lol!
"Looks like we could both do with the practice haha!" I say to Him as we laugh. "I totally agree with you Ava. Maybe we could turn this into our little hobby?"
I nod yes in response. "Awesome" he says. "Now Cmon we need to get going if you want to have enough time to feed the animals before getting back home."
"Ok" I say chirpily and we head of left into the woods.

I lost track with time as I gaze at all the beautiful scenery around the whole way. There were so many tiny details that you wouldn't necessarily notice if the sun hadn't been shining through the canopy. Like a woodpecker high up in a tree and a butterfly weaving through the grass. Soon a mud path clearly man made started to appear and we followed it until we reached this ticket hut.
Sebastien got 2 tickets for us but I didn't really pay attention as I was too excited to get inside! We had to walk through the hut to get inside the enclosure. Turns out the hut was multifunctional and looks smaller on the outside and surprisingly big on the inside. It has a little cafe and a gift and of course the reception desk at the front for the tickets. "I wonder if this is a TARDIS?" I was taken aback and realised I had actually said that out loud with a snickering Sebastien next to me. " I love your imagination!" Is all he says to me.

Finally we got outside again and I love how they landscaped this enclosure! It was free flowing with hills and valleys, rivers and of course no short supply on trees either. All the different animals were free to roam in their own leisure.
There were goats and not your typical looking breed of chickens. Numerous amounts of ducks, some donkeys AND DEER!!! LOTS AND LOTS OF DEER!!!!!