Traveling

—Edgar's pov—
It's 5am. Everyone except Ava is awake and doing different chores like getting the van packed, cleaning the holiday house, checking we haven't forgotten anything etc. I've just finished my tasks and I go over to Caiden.
Edgar -"I've finished,what would you like me to do now?"
Caiden -"You can go wake Ava up and let her know she needs to get dressed and ready now. Whilst she's doing that you can check her room and make sure nothing get's left behind. Once Ava is ready if you could get her strapped in the van that would be great. She'd like to sit on the window seat in the middle isle.
Edgar - "yes sir." I nod and I head to Ava's room. I knock on the door, no response. I open the door and still see Ava sleeping. I go over to hear and gently shake her shoulder.
Edgar - "Ava, it's time to wake up. It's time for you to get dressed and ready now. I'll check your room to make sure nothing gets forgotten."
Ava rubs her eyes and sit up. Ava - "Will do, thank you." She gives me a cute smile and then gets up from bed. She grabs some clothes from the drawers then goes to I assume the bathroom. I stay behind and look around the room. Everything looks so plain. I know Caiden packed most of her stuff up but I can't see a single thing insight. I even check the drawers. She must had just taken the last clothes as it's completely empty. Knowing the bedroom is fine. I just tidy up her bed a bit and head over to the bathroom. Ava was just coming out. Already dressed with the pyjamas in a pile in her arms.
Edgar - "Are you ready already?" Ava - "no, just didnt know where to put these clothes. I'm just about to brush my teeth and hair, then i need somewhere to put those things too."
Edgar -"alright I'll take those and I'll sort out the rest of your things once you're ready. I'll be back in 5." I go to the pile of suitcases with the clothes. I put them in my suitcase. Then I notice Ava's shoes and coat by the door. I'll bring them to her. I think to myself. I then look around the rest of the house and even outside round the house to make sure there isn't anything else lagging around.
By the time I get to the bathroom Ava comes out ready and passes me her things. I then go put them in my suitcase. Edgar -"right little miss, let's get you seated." Ava follows me out the house. I give her my hand as she steps up into the van. She makes her way to the seat she chose. Edgar -"make sure you belt up." Ava looks around, she slowly finds the seatbelt and pulls it. Edgar "here's where you clip it in." I point it out to her, she pushes it in and click, she's good.
Edgar -"Right I'll go see if Caiden needs me to do anything else, you sit tight. you can go back to sleep if you need." Ava nods and I leave the van.
I go to the back of the van where Caiden is helping Dean pack the boot.

—Lucas's pov—
I'm all ready and have just finished my chores. I carry a suitcase out with me over to the van. Caiden,Dean and Edgar are there too. Lucas -"Here's a suitcase, I'm all done by the way." Caiden - "good you can let the others know that we just need to pack the boot then we're all ready to go. After that you can go keep Ava company in the van. Share your pillow with her so she can sleep if she needs to." Lucas - "alright boss" I then go and find Chester and Sebastien in the house. Looks like they just finished too. Lucas -"We just gotta finish up packing the van then we're all good" they both nod and grab a suitcase and make their way to the van. I do the same. I grab my pillow from on top of my suitcase and go sit next to Ava in the van. She looks tired.
Lucas - "hey, you can use my pillow if you want, today is going to a be a long journey." Ava -"are you sure you don't mind? If you ever need to use it please wake me up." Lucas -"it's no problem at all." I pass her my pillow and she snuggles up to it against the window. I belt myself up. The next 5 or so minutes later one by one everyone else gets in and belted up. Ava is fast asleep at this point. We drive off and it's a smooth drive on the dark highways making our way towards the euro tunnel. Ava sleeps the whole way. I nap too at some point. I wake up before we arrive at the euro tunnel site. We park in the car park.
Caiden -"does anyone need loo,drinks or food?" I nudge Ava to help her wake up. "What?" She asks tired and confused. Lucas -"do you need food,drink or toilet?" She nods her head no. Ava -"I went earlier and it's still too early for breakfast for me.Do you need the pillow?" Lucas -"Nah I'm still good thanks" Ava nods and settles back down to sleep. Edgar, Chester and Dean go out the van but the rest of us stay and wait. Once they're back we drive over to where the trains are and wait in the queue. Ava wakes up during this. She passes me my pillow and just looks out the window.